SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    V.P. Pence on Space exploration
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

V.P. Pence on Space exploration Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
I like this guy...

"Here Pence was at the inaugural meeting of the National Space Council, in October of last year:

As President Trump has said, in his words, “It is America’s destiny to be the leader amongst nations on our adventure into the great unknown.” And today we begin the latest chapter of that adventure. But as we embark, let us have faith. Faith that, as the Old Book teaches us that if we rise to the heavens, He will be there.

And then, in April of this year, at a gathering of space-industry professionals:

And as we renew our commitment to lead, let’s go with confidence and let’s go with faith—the faith that we do not go alone. For as millions of Americans have believed throughout the long and storied history of this nation of pioneers, I believe, as well, there is nowhere we can go from His spirit; that if we rise on the wings of the dawn, settle on the far side of the sea, even if we go up to the heavens, even there His hand will guide us, and His right hand will hold us fast."

https://www.theatlantic.com/sc...ith-religion/568255/

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15905 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
Me too.. so far he has been nothing but a class act. He will be prez starting 2024.

Posts: 398 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I keep hearing the leftist talking heads say they have to be careful with attacking Trump, because Pence is really their worst nightmare.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post