SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In Commemoration Of The 30th Anniversary Of "Die Hard"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Commemoration Of The 30th Anniversary Of "Die Hard" Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
There's no link to order? Frown

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:

All sorts of John McClane/Die Hard Christms stuff right here: Etsy: Die Hard Christmas

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Makes me want to watch it again.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Yippee ki yay Mr. Falcon. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
A range visit with a Beretta 92 9mm would be in order to properly celebrate the 30th Anniversary. The visit should clearly include a full mag dump followed by "Thanks for the advice!" Big Grin

(Provided of course that your range allows such exuberant expenditure of ammunition.) Wink

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Ding!!

Now I have a machine gun. Ho . . . Ho . . . Ho.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
Nothing more needs to be said.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Now I have a machine gun

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

I just had to have one. Big Grin

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Alan Rickman would have been a forgettable extra in this film were it not for the HK P7. And the P7, admittedly, would have turned in a mediocre performance without Alan. But together, greater than the sum of their parts, they were Magisch!

Posts: 11383 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
This was my favorite movie with Rickman. A close second would be Quigley Down Under.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Much as I am a Die Hard fan (all of them), there is no way it can push aside "It's a Wonderful Life" as the all-time best Christmas movie! Many have tried, but it still reigns supreme.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Make your own.
http://thechive.com/2017/12/04...ew-laughs-20-photos/

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
In terms of all time great Christmas movies, Die Hard is near the top as is Christmas Story. But where does Christmas Vacation fall? Surely the rant by Clark about his boss earns him some points.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I read about them in Time magazine

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Just the fax ma'am...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post