SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In Commemoration Of The 30th Anniversary Of "Die Hard"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Commemoration Of The 30th Anniversary Of "Die Hard" Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
AKA only the BEST Christmas movie ever made, I will be getting one of these for my tree this year!

Big Grin

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the party pal...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..."

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Yippee ki ya...

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Yep. When I heard that Alan Rickman had passed away, my first thought went to Die Hard. Not Robin Hood, Galaxy Quest, or Harry Potter, but good old classic Die Hard. He was such a good villain.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Christmas Party in ‘88 at Nakatomi Plaza was off the hook !

Posts: 4764 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute. What have we here, gentlemen?

The police have themselves an RV.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If you think about this movie, some of it doesn't make a lot of sense:

What company throws a CHRISTMAS PARTY on CHRISTMAS EVE? That would never happen.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
If you think about this movie, some of it doesn't make a lot of sense:

What company throws a CHRISTMAS PARTY on CHRISTMAS EVE? That would never happen.

I didn't realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan.

Hey, we're flexible. Pearl Harbor didn't work out so we got you with tape decks.

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Take this under advisement, mother fucker!

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2082 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Oh that's so awesome! Big Grin

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agent Johnson...no the other one.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gonna need some more FBI guys..

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Second best, nothing will ever surpass A Christmas Story as the greatest Christmas film ever.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Second best, nothing will ever surpass A Christmas Story as the greatest Christmas film ever.

Agreed. 110%.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
A Christmas Story is the prequel to the Die Hard series. Ralphie's family had to go into the witness protection program after his dad turned State's evidence on the neighbor Old Man Bumpus who was running a dog fighting circuit out of his basement. Ralphie became John McClane and they moved to New York. Det. John McClane never would have made it on the force at NYPD if he hadn't received his Red Ryder Carbine Action BB gun with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

This is common knowledge.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scuba Steve Sig:
A Christmas Story is the prequel to the Die Hard series. Ralphie's family had to go into the witness protection program after his dad turned State's evidence on the neighbor Old Man Bumpus who was running a dog fighting circuit out of his basement. Ralphie became John McClane and they moved to New York. Det. John McClane never would have made it on the force at NYPD if he hadn't received his Red Ryder Carbine Action BB gun with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

This is common knowledge.

it's true, Cool

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Agent Johnson (other): "Just like fucking Saigon, hey slick?"
Agent Johnson: "I was in junior high, dickhead"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post