SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My health issues, pain and weight loss issues of the last 5-6 weeks
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My health issues, pain and weight loss issues of the last 5-6 weeks Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted
Started after waking up 5-6 weeks ago with sever stomach pain 5-6 weeks ago. Pain was sever even with the prescribed 10-325 hydro codone pills allowed my artritous and worn out knee.went to my doc who gave finigrin shot which did nothing so advized to go directlt to er.
Pancrious levels were elevated to over 4000 and as quickly as they rose they went down to semi normaly really no known reason or idea of what caused the issues so after 2-3 days was released and advized to follow up with reg doc who put me on a very strong 10 day ant biotic.my beging weaght was 217 lbs. whole time could not eat and great pain was still strong weight loss and energy continued and could not make myself eat or get very much down. Gatoraid clawsons or hamburger dill pickles were the only desired ant tolerable tasty items i could make my down

Went back to doc after completing first ten day antis and was again gin
Ven two more nasty tasting anti biotics which after another 5 days of taknig them finaly said enough is enough and wastaken back to er for mor testinf and multiple scans.

Finally and mass or systs type thing was seen on or in the pancrouse area so was trasfered to Ftw er hospital for more testing evals and better specials.

Finally somewhat of a plan of attack is known and in place. A area
Mass or stuff is enclosed and contained and not leaking
Plan is to rest pancrouse let walls of mass get stronger to allow procedure esoffogusto mass acces to get stent or tube or mass to safely drain in stomach.
My weight after 5-6 weeks is down from 217 to 191.8lbs

Should be getting pic line injection port to allow starting trp fluids with neede nutrients and good things the body needs to sustain to help with stabalings body needs besides basin. Saline iv fluids.
Forgive the bad spelling and general terms used as things are very rough at this time things postive ond better known but can still go very badly any time but atleast as of now things are better known and alest understood as to what is going on.
Please pray for my wife and kids who this all taking as hard a toll on as mysef. Othe seriouse things were also seen on kidney which will have to be looked at down the road if and or when i can gets this past me and out of dangee from.
Have always enjoyed this great home of friends and knowledge and check in when i cand and follow topics and news from all the great members here. Whatever to results or outcome are they are in the hands and savior jesus christ our lord

All take care for now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mustang-PaPa,

Posts: 18033 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Wishing you comfort and healing. Waiting in pain and worry is one of the hardest parts I’m guessing. Now that they are figuring things out it sounds like you can focus on the getting better part.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending prayers for all

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I will be thinking of you Mustang and say some words in prayer this evening. Our friend Mike, keep us posted please about this. You are one of our favorite Texans here and we aint letting go of no more. Keep us up to date please.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for your complete healing in Jesus' Mighty and Holy Name !!! AMEN !!! Believe and receive !!!

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Prayers said and sent for you and your family.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent healing and comfort brother. For your entire family as well.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19160 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
You have BIG prayers coming from over this way!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
Prayers up for you and your family PaPa...

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Get well soon! You are the reason I joined, need you to get better!

Posts: 2324 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayer for quick healing and comfort!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Thoughts words and prayers are very much appreciated so quickly.

Also left out my sweet sidekick and comanpanion bloodhound Dixie who is as lost and lonely and not understand as i am with her constant 24/7 contact and companionship.
If anyone could email me and host a picture of her for me it would also help me see her more by pics. I have hosting accts and things but not easy or savy doing it on my phone.

Posts: 18033 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Thoughts words and prayers are very much appreciated so quickly.

Also left out my sweet sidekick and comanpanion bloodhound Dixie who is as lost and lonely and not understand as i am with her constant 24/7 contact and companionship.
If anyone could email me and host a picture of her for me it would also help me see her more by pics. I have hosting accts and things but not easy or savy doing it on my phone.
Best wishes for a full recovery.

If you want to email the photos to the address in my profile, I will post them here, either in this thread, or the dog thread, or the gallery, wherever you want them.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts and prayer sent for a complete and speedy recovery.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Prayers of healing and comfort are on the way.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for healing.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Wishing the best for you Mustang. Please keep us posted.

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:
Prayers sent for healing.

And the same from here.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31423 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post