SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Electrical engineer humor
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Electrical engineer humor Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

Pranava knows ohms.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
He must be a conductor.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16362 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
I am not an engineer and that's funny.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2573 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Ohm my god !

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16522 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
At least it isn't revolting . . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I'm sure this joke would be funny... if only I had the capacitor to understand it.

Nicely done on the shirt. Big Grin

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
His capacitance for humor is charging.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
He should be inducted into the hall of fame

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Ha! I almost diode laughing at that.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
The replies are very comical! Each of you must be an EE! My wife is an EE, and she got a kick out of the replies!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by odin:
The replies are very comical! Each of you must be an EE! My wife is an EE, and she got a kick out of the replies!

I'm an EE. Don't know about the rest of the guys.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
When it comes to electricity puns, EEs can't resist.

Posts: 32518 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
So many puns, it hertz.

What do you call the ticket taker on a Swiss train?

The neutral conductor.

Posts: 10961 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to stay current with this...

Posts: 53191 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked by the T-shirt's assertion. People should conduct themselves with decorum but resist when necessary. He needs to be properly grounded in free rights. Ohm, and another thing - act now as a faraday may never come.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12726 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well he is standing outside of the others, looking in through the bushes. So there's a second clue.

I'd know for sure if I could see a pocket protector. (No fanny pack.)

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
I'm an EE. Don't know about the rest of the guys.

You can't spell beer (or geek) without EE. Wink

(Saw that on a poster (a VERY long time ago) advertising a party the EE group on campus was hosting.)

- - - - -
ETA: I'm an IE. (Industrial engineer, Imaginary engineer, ... whatever. Smile )

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Fake news! Sparkies are the butt of jokes not the joke tellers!

Sincerely,
A Mechanical Engineer Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23266 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post