SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Rainbow Bridge Crossing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Rainbow Bridge Crossing Login/Join 
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted
Our 14 1/2 yr old "Harley" crossed over the bridge this afternoon. Pound rescue at 8 weeks of age. Beagle / rat terrier mix. Last 2 1/2 weeks just off her game. Not eating and when she did it would come back up in one or two hours. Lost an extra 2 pound weight since dr. visit on Wednesday morn. Will ask that previous crossers are there to meet and greet her. ..................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2002 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry.

Claire is waiting to meet her.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
So very sorry.....
Sam, Annie, Maggie and Heidi will be there to meet her and show her the ropes.

God Bless....

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. It sucks.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the loss of your friend. I've got a few waiting to meet her

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences

Csilla and Csoma will be waiting

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. Deepest condolences.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Bill, Drake and Nemo will be waiting to show her around as well.

Sorry for your loss.

Archerman

Posts: 2484 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Condolences on the loss of your little pal.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like many others here, I understand what you're going through and am saddened at your loss. Charlie the Cocker Spaniel will be there, also, to meet Harley.

He was always a very agreeable pup so I'm sure Harley will be the boss of him in short order.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. They give so good, they hurt so bad. Hang in there.

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry. Prayers for you. My Hanky is there, along with Sky, Cindy, Bucky. She'll be in good company til we all meet up again.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about Harley.

Rest assured our Bud, Wendy, Macie, Gretchen. And Jack’s will greet and play with Harley while they wait for us to cross together.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. Always heartbreaking.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, it's never easy with pets.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Beamer and Lex my two Labs we be there.

Posts: 40 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: September 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I too am sorry for your loss, it is really hard to handle, stay strong my friend ...

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post