SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ya load 16 tons, whadda ya get?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ya load 16 tons, whadda ya get? Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Another day older and deeper in debt??

Ugh... that's the first thing that came to my mind.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scuttle the boat and the fish have a helluva party

Posts: 4956 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to be able to stop singing that song now Para.

Posts: 6039 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
"... whadda ya get?" Probably not a pardon, since the last election at any rate.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2160 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Port Everglades, not Everglades City. They're on opposite sides of the state and other than being on water, they couldn't be more different. Everglades City was a big marijuana smuggling area i, the 70s and 80s until the DEA arrested half the town.

DEA arrested half the town three times...

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1100 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Great job Coastie's!!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lot's of shady characters....
Lot's of dirty deals.....
Every names an alias...
In case somebody squeals...
The lure of easy money...
Has a very strong appeal!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunburn:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Port Everglades, not Everglades City. They're on opposite sides of the state and other than being on water, they couldn't be more different. Everglades City was a big marijuana smuggling area i, the 70s and 80s until the DEA arrested half the town.

HEHEHEHE yeah. The town was a tiny poor fishing village that caught crabs and all of a sudden everyone was driving new Mercedes, Corvettes, and Porsches.

DEA arrested half the town three times...

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Everglades fisherman were legislated out of existence, maybe a net ban. They knew the waters and had to earn a living. Were ratted out by a Rolling Stone article.

I apologize for the thread deviation.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1100 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Another day older and deeper in debt??

Exactly what I was thinking when I opened the thread... then to see $400 Mil in C. Eek

Posts: 10061 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Boney Fingers?

Posts: 4817 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post