SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ‘Woke’ Coke Pauses Diversity Plan After ‘Intense Backlash,’ Plan Author Suddenly Resigns
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

‘Woke’ Coke Pauses Diversity Plan After ‘Intense Backlash,’ Plan Author Suddenly Resigns Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
Play stupid games,
Win stupid prices.

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I long for the day when we are all color blind.

Apparently now its NOT OK to be color blind. I've been told by several I work with who are "people of color" that they want to be seen as *fill in the blank* and to be treated differently because of it. To paraphrase one, if you don't see color you don't see me.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6731 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Apparently now its NOT OK to be color blind. I've been told by several I work with who are "people of color" that they want to be seen as *fill in the blank* and to be treated differently because of it. To paraphrase one, if you don't see color you don't see me.

Its just more of the same plan to beat people down where there is no place for non racist thoughts, no matter what you (whitey) says or does it's wrong... That's all part of the program....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Why can't they just make the f*ckin' soda and sell it to the paying public?

Is that too much to ask?

Most elegantly stated, Tac.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I long for the day when we are all color blind.

That thinking completely cancels the message of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr...but they don't care if they benefit.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1174 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Not buying Coke or Goodyear since they Woke up!

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post