SIGforum
‘Woke’ Coke Pauses Diversity Plan After ‘Intense Backlash,’ Plan Author Suddenly Resigns

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8650077184

May 06, 2021, 12:40 PM
Billythekids
‘Woke’ Coke Pauses Diversity Plan After ‘Intense Backlash,’ Plan Author Suddenly Resigns
Play stupid games,
Win stupid prices.
May 06, 2021, 01:04 PM
mojojojo
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I long for the day when we are all color blind.

Apparently now its NOT OK to be color blind. I've been told by several I work with who are "people of color" that they want to be seen as *fill in the blank* and to be treated differently because of it. To paraphrase one, if you don't see color you don't see me.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.
May 06, 2021, 01:12 PM
HRK
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Apparently now its NOT OK to be color blind. I've been told by several I work with who are "people of color" that they want to be seen as *fill in the blank* and to be treated differently because of it. To paraphrase one, if you don't see color you don't see me.

Its just more of the same plan to beat people down where there is no place for non racist thoughts, no matter what you (whitey) says or does it's wrong... That's all part of the program....
May 06, 2021, 08:11 PM
Oat_Action_Man
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Why can't they just make the f*ckin' soda and sell it to the paying public?

Is that too much to ask?

Most elegantly stated, Tac.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
May 06, 2021, 10:17 PM
ftttu
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I long for the day when we are all color blind.

That thinking completely cancels the message of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr...but they don't care if they benefit.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve
May 07, 2021, 06:30 AM
HK Ag
Not buying Coke or Goodyear since they Woke up!