SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Political Cartoonists
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Political Cartoonists Login/Join 
posted
Political cartoons were a staple of my youth. I recall teachers at times asking us to explain the meaning of cartoons. Bill Mauldin was my favorite. Have they gone the way of the print newspaper to be replaced with memes??

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Nope. I get a daily email from Town Hall political cartoonists.

If you have not subscribed to Town Hall dot com, you should.

TownHall Link

AT the top you will see a Cartoons Link.

I enjoy the daily editorials which are emailed out.

There is no cost to subscribe to the daily editorials or the cartoons. Hint Hint go sign up.
./

Posts: 11856 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gene.

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
A. F. Branco does a good cartoon, too, found daily at FoxNews and at www.legalinsurrection.com.

Today's, for instance:

God bless America.

Posts: 13507 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13507 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post