SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary Tree Topper

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hillary Tree Topper Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted

LOL: HILLARY CLINTON “TREE TOPPER” FAILS JUST LIKE THE REAL DEAL

Someone out there really made a Hillary Clinton Christmas tree topper. It is just as disgusting as you would imagine it to be. There is one hilarious problem however that has liberals demanding a recall. To me it just looks like they copied Hillary Clinton on election night when Trump beat the business right out of her!

Due to a shoddy paint job… some of these toppers appear to show Clinton with a big old mess in her pants!

Daily Caller Reports:

A feminist website is selling Hillary Clinton Christmas tree toppers to “modernize” Christmas angels.

“The old dame was due a modern makeover, so we thought why not venerate the real women inspiring us in 2017,” says WomenToLookUpTo.com, explaining it’s campaign to modernize the traditional Christmas angels that sit atop fir trees.

Some customers who ordered “The First Lady Of Christmas” topper, however, are not happy with it because its poor paint job makes the former presidential candidate appear to be defecating through her pants.

The campaign seeks to make a political statement, while simultaneously trying to inspire women to feel empowered. “Women leading politics, culture, business, who are worthy of wings – the likes of Serena Williams, Beyoncé, and a woman voted for by you,” should decorate our trees its website says.

“Women To Look Up To” also says its brand is intended to shine a light on modern female role models to further women’s position within society. “We act to inspire, motivate, and lift every woman up.”

While some have been inspired by the WomenToLookUpTo campaign, others took to social media to improvise the product’s design.

link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Hillary was out of work and decided to help Santa. She figured she would dress like an angel. (Yeah, right). Hillary just has to be the center of attention.

Santa has having a really bad day. It was Christmas Eve and nothing was ready. The elves were working slowly, preparing for a vote to unionize. One reindeer was missing, one was pregnant, two were drunk. The sleigh had a broken rail. There were murmurings of wanting a safe space. One impish elf hid Santa boots. The stack of sacks of toys was loaded lopsided and toppled off the sleigh. Hillary was being an obnoxious bitch.

Santa was pissed and ready to blow his top.

Then Hillary walked up to Santa, dressed in an expensive and beautiful Angel outfit.

She asked Santa "Hi Santa, I have this wonderful Christmas tree, where should I put it?"

Now the rest of the story. This is how the tradition began of the Angel on top with the tree stuck up its butt.

(Yeah Santa, way to go!)

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:...

Due to a shoddy paint job… some of these toppers appear to show Clinton with a big old mess in her pants!...

Except it's bullshit.

The Hag has a trail of crap to rival the Great Wall of China, so no need to make anything up.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43902 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107626 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post