SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chuck Schumer, Grill Master Extraordinaire
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuck Schumer, Grill Master Extraordinaire Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted

Posts: 34099 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Machine-formed (and prob. frozen) burger patties? Yeccch!

Showing it is possible to have skills, but without good taste!

Posts: 6589 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Machine-formed (and prob. frozen) burger patties? Yeccch!

Yep that was the first thing I noticed too, and then the cheese on the raw meat WTF!

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1749 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
He puts cheese on an ungrilled raw burger hmmmm delicious. Moron

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4868 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Maybe its turkey burger

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6354 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This isn't the first time democrat politicians have had photo ops just like this. It's unbelievable how clueless and out of touch they are with the average American.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3576 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chuck “The Schmuck” Schumer.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Knows as much about grilling cheeseburgers as he does firearms. At least he's consistent - total camera whore even when wrong.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23430 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the AOC picture of her, dressed in white, looking at the border through a fence…well, at an empty parking lot…

Posts: 721 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Poor fella caught so much crap for this clearly staged photo op, he took the X post down an hour or so later. Razz
Ef this guy.

Dudes worth ~$75 million, he needs to buy a house and learn how to grill. Quite the man of the people... Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6254 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The hot dogs are done.

Posts: 11191 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Dudes worth ~$75 million,

Being a Senator pays pretty well these days. Roll Eyes

From his tweet:
quote:
Our family has lived in an apartment building for all our years, but my daughter and her wife just bought a house…

“Your daughter and her wife”…well isn’t that special. Roll Eyes

Posts: 20224 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And that grin... Evil!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16210 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
For all we know he may like steak tartare burgers with cold cheese on top, LOL

Posts: 34099 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuckie, hot dogs and burgers on a grill ain't BARBECUING, it's GRILLING.

This is barbecue

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7143 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Know what the scary part is? Those patties may not be beef but rather Soylent Green!

Posts: 707 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't see any smoke from the dogs/burgers, or a flame (appears to be a propane grill). Must be he's cooking by glaring down his nose at them, just like he does to people.

Posts: 3257 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Here's Mark Dice's take on it and some other stuff: Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15503 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
At 0.06 on the video, it appears the left and right burners are off; only the center burner is on.

Posts: 9114 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
No Chuck E. Cheese for me (his middle name actually is Ellis).

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16484 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post