SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chuck Schumer, Grill Master Extraordinaire
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuck Schumer, Grill Master Extraordinaire Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Besides the putting cheese on raw hamburger, a couple other possible points, both concerning the evil smirk/grin:

1. Is the food poisoned?

2. Is he about to serve the food with some fava beans and a nice chianti? Someone please check on the neighbors, family members, and missing Trump supporters! This photo may show WHERE they ended up.

Posts: 3995 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
No, he always has the evil smirk.

It's permanent, it comes with the evil.

Posts: 21188 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Did not New York ban gas applianes?

Posts: 11191 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I'm not wanting to defend Schumer, but I do believe that the knobs on the grill are indeed in the on position. On the Weber Genesis, off is straight up like the knob in the middle.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15774 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3952 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
They're telling me lately I shouldn't believe the stuff I read on the internet but they keep posting shit like this.
I see their motive now. It's a safeguard.

Posts: 7432 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
What type of psycho sets his glasses down on the lenses?

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4794 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Schumer can’t even stage a photo.

Posts: 53406 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Clearly not a very good Jew either. Cheese and meat together is a no-no…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11030 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34099 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Clearly not a very good Jew either. Cheese and meat together is a no-no…

Could be Kosher Vegi-Burgers

Posts: 23765 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13589 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
No, he always has the evil smirk.

It's permanent, it comes with the evil.

Nice ! Unfortunately in his case it's completely true.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8756 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
At least he flips his own meat.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 370 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Notice the never-used wooden cutting board too. That thing has never had any food on it.

Posts: 4358 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
What type of psycho sets his glasses down on the lenses?

That tripped me up, too; couldn't get past it until festus' Heineken Light allusion.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
See…. This is why the nuts start believing in “Lizard People.”

To heck with “Birds aren’t real”. I’m going with “Politicians aren’t real”. Big Grin

We have clearly been co-opted by a cabal, run by AI-as it takes a computer to reach DC’s level of stupidity, and this is just one of the glitches when the algorithm tries to portray one of the constructs as a real person.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Posts: 5790 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I'm not wanting to defend Schumer, but I do believe that the knobs on the grill are indeed in the on position. On the Weber Genesis, off is straight up like the knob in the middle.

That's what I thought as well, it's still funny how he got raked over the coals over this.... Razz

Posts: 23765 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I love the internet Big Grin

Posts: 34099 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5801 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post