SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy New Year & blessings to my friends of Sigforum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy New Year & blessings to my friends of Sigforum Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to you and all yours, Cliff! Smile

Posts: 17135 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Cliff!! Happy New Year to you and yours, as well. We're blessed that you're here; may your 2020 be the best year yet; blessings!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Ditto Cliff.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Happ New Year!

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Last few years have been tough...here's to hoping that 2020 brings health, prosperity, and luck.

Happy New Years all! Smile

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfAxWtcfDUk

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Cliff. Truly. God bless and happy new year.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cliff. All the best to you and your family for 2020!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1175 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
A healthy and happy New Year to all.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Thank you Cliff and the same wishes to you and yours.

Lou,what a voice.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8107 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Hi Cliff! Happy New Year to you and yours!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cliff!
And a very Happy New Year to you and your family!

Stan

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to you as well Cliff.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Same to you good sir! Enjoy 2020 and being retired!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year, Cliff.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May 2020 be a fantastic year for our President, and all of the deplorables!!!!!! I am feeling optimistic about this new year......can only hope that i am correct.

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Cliff!

Wishing the same to you, and yours!

And to all forum members.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post