Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Wore out a few 8 Tracks listening to them, along with Stairway to Heaven and others of that era.

Posts: 9538 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
CSN...hell ya. Doesn't get better than that.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw them live with Joni Mitchell when I was a teen. Didn't know who they were back then, but had free tickets so when to the concert.
Back then I think it was CSNY (Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young).

Southern Cross is my favorite song.

PC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PCWyoming,

Posts: 1342 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
A favorite of mine. I've learned several of their songs.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38716 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Lived in Phoenix one hot summer of 1973 or 74. Saw CSNY then Eric Clapton at the same outdoor venue a couple of nights later. Woodstock song was quite memorable because you could feel the sound.

Posts: 7477 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw CSN in Cedar Rapids. My girlfriend surprised me with front row tickets. She stood in line for hours to get those tickets without my knowing as I was working lots of overtime at the factory. It was the tour where Southern Cross was featured which was my favorite song from them and still is to this day. The harmonies of those three men were epic.
If I recall the album cover with the three of them sitting on the couch was in front of Cass Elliots' bungalow after she introduced them to one another. The stars, sun and moon were aligned that day!

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2892 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The wife LOVES them (includes CSNY), I never cared all that much albeit they are/were incredibly talented. Don't like them personally though.

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ You might want to edit your reply, smschulz...

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38716 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Wooden Ships is one of my very favorite songs. It doesn't get old for me and the tone on Stephen's lead playing is perfect and appropriate.

Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
One of my all time favorite groups. They were one of the first groups to make "good" harmony a major part of rock music.

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1695 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post