SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dan Gable receives the Medal of Freedom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan Gable receives the Medal of Freedom Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted
Not sure how I missed this (oh yeah, fake news pretty much ignores anything positive PDJT does Roll Eyes ).

Pretty awesome Cool .

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbMAyShuNLw

Boss

PS. If you don't want you blood to boil, don't read the a-holes comments below...too stupid to realize they're insulting probably the greatest athlete this country has ever produced.

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yes! Unquestionably worthy of this honor.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those who followed The Great Dan Gable,
Also like
The Tom and Terry Brand stories.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54712 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool.

I was fortunate enough to meet him while attending a wrestling camp at Iowa State when I was in high school.

Posts: 732 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post