SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Grandchild just born.(3:50pm)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Grandchild just born.(3:50pm) Login/Join 
posted
Well, I am a grandfather again.

Youngest son and wife just welcomed a 9.2lb boy.

We have already started teaching gun safety to his 3 1/2 y.o. son, who was so excited when I bought him his first toy gun.(not a Sig)

This son has 2 boys and a girl now, but we have 12 grandchildren now...probably only great grandkids now. We have one of those.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations from Wisconsin!

Posts: 1704 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our daughter lived in Milwaukee for 3 years.

She now lives in Columbus.

Thanks.
Going up to the hospital in a few minutes.

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 26933 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
congrats

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Big boy, lol.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7079 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Aquabird!

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations from SW Ohio.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, and best wishes for the new parents!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
My best wishes to all.

Posts: 5759 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 17901 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all.
This baby has a big head and broad shoulders. Not as cute as the other two were when they were born, but hey he has all the love.

These grandkids keep my wife and I young at heart.

I don't do facebook or even send all my friends texts about this kind of thing, but felt compelled to post it here with you guys, who I read posts and replies from all the time.

As messed up as the world and this country has become, I still just love seeing the new babies born to homes where love is plentiful.

Though he does not post here, my son whose wife just had this baby is gun guy, shooter and Sig lover. He works hard has 3 kids now, has done a ton of remodeling on his house himself and free time is something he has very little of.

Love this site.

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the family. Aren’t you up here in NE Ohio? Bulaland?

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Twelve little ones to spoil ... Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Well, I am a grandfather again.

Youngest son and wife just welcomed a 9.2lb boy.

We have already started teaching gun safety to his 3 1/2 y.o. son, who was so excited when I bought him his first toy gun.(not a Sig)

This son has 2 boys and a girl now, but we have 12 grandchildren now...probably only great grandkids now. We have one of those.

Mazel Tov from Mrs tac and me!!!

tac

Posts: 11334 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2574 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Congrats! You and your family have been blessed.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1694 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post