SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A message for the patriots
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A message for the patriots Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Come writers and critics

Who prophesize with your pen

And keep your eyes wide

The chance won’t come again

And don’t speak too soon

For the wheel’s still in spin

And there’s no tellin’ who that it’s namin’

For the loser now will be later to win

For the times they are a-changin’

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107654 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Amen!

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1690 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Amazing how many Americans hate America.

It’s also amazing how quickly Americans were willing to surrender their freedom. That is what shocked me the most over the past few years.

Posts: 2964 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
quote:

It’s also amazing how quickly Americans were willing to surrender their freedom. That is what shocked me the most over the past few years.

More distressing is how many Americans are willing to surrender other people’s freedom.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Wonder sometimes, have we always had that many haters, we just didn't know about it until all the internet and social media gave these people voices.

Posts: 23505 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
A little fear goes a long way.

Posts: 9528 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, as they say, what goes around, comes around.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38695 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I find it deliciously ironic that what was once an anthem for the left now serves as a hopeful sign for a more conservative and rational future. It definitely seems to me that the wind that once strained the blood red sails of the woke is fading to a mere zephyr.

Posts: 6492 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
quote:

Wonder sometimes, have we always had that many haters, we just didn't know about it until all the internet and social media gave these people voices.
No, I don't think so. The Internet provides a channel for the hatred to spresd. Our public schools and colleges are also working hard to inculcate and spread the anti-American stance.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna grow my hair out all scragly, stop shaving for a few days, get me a box guitar and one of those harmonica pole rigs. Where the Hell do you find something like that anyway?

Now our corporate masters

All think it's a joke

To destroy this great country

By all going woke

But when the battle is joined

Every last one will choke

And we shall be givin' no quarter

And the air shall be filled with righteous gunsmoke

For the times, they are a-changin'

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
This is a version I can get behind.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15606 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not bad, huh? Wink

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I can play tambourine possibly. Or the wooden fish deal.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6977 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I like the new battlecry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Not bad, huh? Wink
The rhymes are good, but the scansion (meter) needs work. Smile

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I'm down widdat.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8531 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
parabellum, we really need a like button. Love your version.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
For the times they are a-changin’

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame award for this song. I believe he was way ahead of his time.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10789 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post