SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Thinkware Dash cam constant power adapter WINNER 229DAK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Thinkware Dash cam constant power adapter WINNER 229DAK Login/Join 
Caught in a loop
posted
I had purchased a Thinkware Dash cam from Best Buy and returned it based on some things I didn't like, and ended up with a Blackvue cam instead. Seeing as I forgot to return this as well, and I'm well outside of the return window, I figured someone else can make use of it.

It's new in box.

Rules: must have an email address in your profile, and must have been a member as of yesterday. Winner will be picked Friday night via Karmanator.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vulrath,

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3355 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are very generous!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6333 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'll give this a try, please.

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! I’ve been looking for a dash cam.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Thanks,
Mike

Posts: 207 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:

Keep looking sir, this is to provide constant power to a specific dashcam. Smile

Please don't include me, just passing through....

edited to add:
Vulrath, I wonder if anyone understands that it is NOT the dashcam but the power connection. Big Grin

edited a second time to add a photo:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ffips,

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I just had one go bad.Company is supposed to send me one but I am not holding my breathe.

phil

Posts: 2387 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:

Keep looking sir, this is to provide constant power to a specific dashcam. Smile

edited to add:
Vulrath, I wonder if anyone understands that it is NOT the dashcam but the power connection. Big Grin

Thanks.

To confirm: This is only the power adapter brick for wiring the camera into the fuse panel.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3355 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vulrath:
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:

edited to add:

Thanks.

To confirm: This is only the power adapter brick for wiring the camera into the fuse panel.
Damnit. Razz Well, if I do win, maybe I can talk the CFO into letting me buy a Thinkware dash cam....0

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
229DAK, you are the winner. Check your email, please.