SIGforum
Karma: Thinkware Dash cam constant power adapter WINNER 229DAK

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8560088354

February 24, 2019, 05:59 PM
vulrath
Karma: Thinkware Dash cam constant power adapter WINNER 229DAK
I had purchased a Thinkware Dash cam from Best Buy and returned it based on some things I didn't like, and ended up with a Blackvue cam instead. Seeing as I forgot to return this as well, and I'm well outside of the return window, I figured someone else can make use of it.

It's new in box.

Rules: must have an email address in your profile, and must have been a member as of yesterday. Winner will be picked Friday night via Karmanator.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vulrath,

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."
February 25, 2019, 09:32 AM
Karpteach
You are very generous!
February 25, 2019, 12:19 PM
smlsig
Please count me in and thank you!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina
February 25, 2019, 01:55 PM
229DAK
I'll give this a try, please.

February 25, 2019, 04:17 PM
Phantom229
Please count me in! I’ve been looking for a dash cam.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.
February 25, 2019, 04:25 PM
mad mike
Please include me.
Thanks,
Mike
February 25, 2019, 05:28 PM
ffips
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:

Keep looking sir, this is to provide constant power to a specific dashcam. Smile

Please don't include me, just passing through....

edited to add:
Vulrath, I wonder if anyone understands that it is NOT the dashcam but the power connection. Big Grin

edited a second time to add a photo:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ffips,
February 25, 2019, 05:31 PM
mr.sig239
Please include me. I just had one go bad.Company is supposed to send me one but I am not holding my breathe.

phil

February 27, 2019, 04:58 AM
vulrath
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:

Keep looking sir, this is to provide constant power to a specific dashcam. Smile

edited to add:
Vulrath, I wonder if anyone understands that it is NOT the dashcam but the power connection. Big Grin

Thanks.

To confirm: This is only the power adapter brick for wiring the camera into the fuse panel.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."
February 27, 2019, 07:42 AM
Phantom229
quote:
Originally posted by vulrath:
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:

edited to add:

Thanks.

To confirm: This is only the power adapter brick for wiring the camera into the fuse panel.
Damnit. Razz Well, if I do win, maybe I can talk the CFO into letting me buy a Thinkware dash cam....0

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.
March 01, 2019, 07:41 PM
vulrath
229DAK, you are the winner. Check your email, please.