SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New York Democrats Move to Register Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens to Vote
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York Democrats Move to Register Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens to Vote Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
CA, NY, and other commie states can pass all the feel-good laws they want, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a Federal crime for an alien to vote in a Federal election.

Posts: 4015 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
The undocumented will vote early and vote often. The deceased ones will only vote once.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
...it's a Federal crime for an alien to vote in a Federal election.

That's great. They don't care.

Posts: 21123 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
Hmmm, wonder if there is a correlation here...

Top 10 inbound vs. top 10 outbound US states: New York, Illinois, New Jersey, California....

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem...d-economic-measures/

This is my point. The libs, for the most part, are fleeing their oppressive states ( I live in one) and moving to red states where they will then try to make it more like the State they just fled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5915 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
Hmmm, wonder if there is a correlation here...

Top 10 inbound vs. top 10 outbound US states: New York, Illinois, New Jersey, California....

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem...d-economic-measures/

This is my point. The libs, for the most part, are fleeing their oppressive states ( I live in one) and moving to red states where they will then try to make it more like the State they just fled.

Maybe, maybe not.

If you want to know the truth--and I was surprised to learn this--the Californians that fled California for Texas actually may have saved Ted Cruz from losing his Senate seat to Beto O'dork. It was the Californians who overwhelmingly voted for Cruz while a large amount of native Texans pulled the lever for his opponent.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30440 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Really? If true, and I have no reason to doubt you, it gives me hope because Texas is on my list of retirement locations. I grew up in Laredo and would love to return. I long to to live in a conservative state and warmer temps would be a bonus Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5915 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
If you want to know the truth--and I was surprised to learn this--the Californians that fled California for Texas actually may have saved Ted Cruz from losing his Senate seat to Beto O'dork. It was the Californians who overwhelmingly voted for Cruz while a large amount of native Texans pulled the lever for his opponent.
Just curious...do you have anything that quantifies that statement?? Not trying to be/get argumentative...just curious what the source is.

=====
As to the thread topic, I stated in some other thread that President Trump MUST win so big(ly)...so YUGE...in such an ENORMOUS landslide in November that ANY voter fraud by the shithead demoncrats will be PAINFULLY obvious even to the most ignorant among them. Anyone want to start guessing how many boxes of ballots will be suddenly and unexpectedly "found" in someone's car trunk???

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Just curious...do you have anything that quantifies that statement?? Not trying to be/get argumentative...just curious what the source is.

There were a few articles addressing it. This is just the first that I found.

Native Texans voted for native Texan Beto O'Rourke, transplants went for Ted Cruz, exit poll shows

A CNN exit poll showed O'Rourke beat Cruz among native Texans, 51-48 percent. In contrast, 57 percent of people who had moved to Texas said they voted for Cruz, compared to 42 percent for O'Rourke.

https://www.dallasnews.com/new...ruz-exit-poll-shows/

And...

Did California save Ted Cruz?

When Californians started moving to Texas in big numbers, the concern of many Texans — especially conservatives who have dominated Texas politics for decades — was that those crazy, lefty Californians would bring their progressive politics with them. But it appears that Californians are making Texas, well, more like Texas....
https://www.ocregister.com/did...fornia-save-ted-cruz

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30440 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
New York Democrats Move to Register Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens to Vote

I cannot adequately convey the anger I feel in reading this. Seems like it really wasn’t that long ago that the differences between Republicans and Democrats, both among the general population and even in Congress, was not that great. Democrats are contrary to everything I believe in now.

Posts: 13305 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another reason for the Electorial College to even the playing field at the ballot boxes around the country.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post