SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New York Democrats Move to Register Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens to Vote
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York Democrats Move to Register Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens to Vote Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
just like in California

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...on-citizens-to-vote/

New York State Senate Democrats have advanced a plan that will automatically register to vote all residents who apply for a driver’s licenses — which now includes non-citizens and illegal aliens — unless they “opt-out.”

On Thursday, Senate Senate Democrats passed legislation that will automatically register all residents who obtain driver’s licenses through the New York Department of Motor Vehicles (DMVs). As of this year, illegal aliens are able to obtain driver’s licenses in New York, indicating that illegal aliens and non-citizens will only be excluded from the state voter rolls if they check the “opt-out” box before applying for a license.

New York Democrats pitched the legislation as an effort to “reduce the incidence of voter registration fraud and voting fraud,” as well as to “prevent erroneous disfranchisement of eligible citizens, promote greater participation of eligible voters in elections…”

Currently in New York, American citizens only need a driver’s license to register to vote, and although applicants are required to swear that they are eligible to vote, state election officials have previously admitted that “ it’s basically an honor system .”

In June of last year, New York Republicans warned Breitbart News that the ultimate goal of Democrats in the state is to register all noncitizens and illegal aliens to vote in state and federal elections.

In California, where illegal aliens are allowed to obtain driver’s licenses as well, voter fraud has become common across the state. In 2018, the state’s DMV admitted that it had registered 1,500 non-eligible voters, including noncitizens, over the course of just six months.

Government Accountability Institute (GAI) research director Eric Eggers told Breitbart News in 2018 that California’s laws giving driver’s licenses to illegal aliens and its latest law known as “ballot harvesting” — which allows political operatives to collect voters’ ballots and deliver them to polling stations — is potentially contributing to mass voter fraud across the state.

Posts: 19607 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Seems perfectly reasonable to me. If you think you have people voting that shouldn’t be, just make it legal for everyone to vote. Problem solved.

Posts: 3244 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Soon to be followed by New Jersey...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1690024464/p/1

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30440 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
why not tie to Real ID DL only?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12762 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

I think you know why.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30440 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I have no problem with this as long as they show proof of citizenship to get a drivers license Big Grin

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38008 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Undocumented Democrats...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16122 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So there can be Russians actually interfering with US elections, and with the demon craps blessing?

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I would bet there will be lawsuits and DHS will step in as well.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8401 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

I didn’t pay that much attention because I was already registered to vote and didn’t want to change anything about my registration but when I renewed my CADL and got real ID I got the impression you had to prove eligibility to register. Maybe I was mistaken. I’d be perfectly fine with a Federal requirement either to provide a) a Real ID driver’s license, b) a Real ID Identification card, c) a US passport, or d) a US birth certificate and a valid US government or US State government picture ID (military ID card, some state CCWs, etc) to vote in any election involving Federal offices. It would never fly, but...

Posts: 6926 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
You have to show certain documents to get a license in VA. My kids had to show a birth cert.

When I renewed my OL, there was a prompt on the video screen to register. I tried to opt out as I am already registered. No matter what I tried, I couldn't opt out.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2043 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
They just gave them drivers licenses this month and the lines have literally been around the building. Getting them to vote is the next step and the plan all along.

Posts: 21123 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump should announce a plan to address voter fraud. And let the illegal community know that anyone caught voting in an illegal status will be deported immediately.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Had to renew my DL last year. Kentucky is still FUBAR’ed with the Real ID requirement.

When I renewed, Clerk asked me if I wanted to register to vote (I’ve been voting for 50 years!). Told her I was already registered. She said a “hiccup” in the Sec’y of State computer had de-registered folks and as a safety they wanted to re-register folks again.

OK, OK, give me the card and I’ll re-register.

Card was already computer filled in with my info, to include my political party affiliation as a DEMOCRAT.

GODDAMNITTOHELL, I am an INDEPENDENT! I VERY LOUDLY complained about this.

OOPS, sorry. We gave you the wrong form!!!!

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2708 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Seems weird to me... here in S.C I have to have a government I.D. to vote such as the S.C. drivers License.. but when you walk in to vote they use that to check you against the voter registration list.... to be a registered voter you have to be a citizen....

Edit: I decided to go and look and make sure of what I was speaking of... since it has been a long time since I registered to vote.... have lived in the same house for 40 years. Here is what they say you need in S.C. to be eligible to vote:

Before you register to vote in South Carolina, make sure you're eligible. You can vote in federal, state, and local elections if you meet the following requirements:

You must be a citizen of the United States.
You must be 18 years old or older on Election Day.
You must be a resident of the precinct in which you register to vote.
You must be mentally competent.
You cannot be incarcerated, on parole, or on probation, due to a felony conviction.*
*If you have been convicted of a felony, or an offense against election laws, you must have served your entire sentence (including probation or parole), OR you must be pardoned before you can vote again.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You always see the "mistakes" are ALWAYS to benefit the democrat party. When a voting machine "malfunctions", it always "malfunctions" to a "D". When mindless drone make a "mistake", it is always to benefit the democrats.

It's a loaded deck. For everyone that catches the "mistake", there are probably 10 or more than just sign the form.

What county was this?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
just to be clear, under this NY arrangement someone here illegally applies for a drivers license. They do not check the box that says they are not a citizen.

Bang. They are registered to vote.

Can you imagine the voter fraud going on ?

Currently in New York, American citizens only need a driver’s license to register to vote, and although applicants are required to swear that they are eligible to vote, state election officials have previously admitted that “ it’s basically an honor system .”

Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
This is part of the Democratic party's long game as is moving into stronghold states like Texas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5915 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We will have to keep a close eye on year to year voting numbers.

remember - the census question about citizenship was shot down. We should have fought harder

If we see large increases in DEM voting after this, there should be a massive investigation into those that voted. If they were illegal, they should be slammed hard.

That is one way to defend, but it would certainly be better to stop this fraud in the first place.

The DEMs are so treacherous and corrupt now, it is hard to even recognize the DEM party.

posted Hide Post
Hmmm, wonder if there is a correlation here...

Top 10 inbound vs. top 10 outbound US states: New York, Illinois, New Jersey, California....

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem...d-economic-measures/

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post