SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will Smith says Whitey spit on him
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Smith says Whitey spit on him Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15604 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
All of that took place last year. Smith is banned from any Academy functions for ten years.

But he can still win Academy awards.

I have no respect for him. Angry jerk is exactly correct.

Posts: 523 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do you really believe the Academy would give an award to someone who is banned from the awards ceremony? That wouldn't be awkward at all, would it? The last thing they want is for last year's incident to be refreshed in the mind of the public.

Likely what will happen is that if Smith doesn't pull any more stupid shit in public, the Academy will, at the end of his ten year banishment, make a big deal in year eleven out of him being redeemed. They'll bring him out on stage and he'll get a standing ovation, because these people are so shallow, all they have is appearances, and wouldn't that make for a great PR stunt? Smith will walk out, contrite, without any announcement- but everyone will know that it's going to happen, and then he can stand there humbly, not smiling while the ovation for him slowly builds. Smith's eyes will well-up with tears and he will hang his head. The hosts(s) will walk out on stage to hug him...

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I'm not even sure that's a concern. How many legit awards does WS have? I liked him in MiB but not award worthy, like.

Posts: 7366 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
he did good movies, and some that were not so much which is very subjective, was funny way back when as the Fresh Prince, but honestly, he is a Narcissist and I do not give one fuck at all,

not a single one

quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

I'm not even sure that's a concern. How many legit awards does WS have? I liked him in MiB but not award worthy, like.

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do you really believe the Academy would give an award to someone who is banned from the awards ceremony? That wouldn't be awkward at all, would it? The last thing they want is for last year's incident to be refreshed in the mind of the public.

Likely what will happen is that if Smith doesn't pull any more stupid shit in public, the Academy will, at the end of his ten year banishment, make a big deal in year eleven out of him being redeemed. They'll bring him out on stage and he'll get a standing ovation, because these people are so shallow, all they have is appearances, and wouldn't that make for a great PR stunt? Smith will walk out, contrite, without any announcement- but everyone will know that it's going to happen, and then he can stand there humbly, not smiling while the ovation for him slowly builds. Smith's eyes will well-up with tears and he will hang his head. The hosts(s) will walk out on stage to hug him...
And they will present him with a Life Time Achievement Award. Annnnnd…scene!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Man, to be known world wide as Will "Sloppy Seconds" Smith.
The most famous cuck ever.

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If he had dumped this whore, he could have retained his pride, his manhood and his self-respect, and think of the women who would have lined up to give him that sympathy 'tang.

He would have come out of this looking like a man and he would still be working at full pace, raking in millions to replace the millions it would cost him to get rid of that slut.

And do you know what she would be? She would be the ex-wife of Will Smith and that is all.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post