SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    R.I.P. Robert J. Wick
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.I.P. Robert J. Wick Login/Join 
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
That description of him brought tears to my eyes, I'm so, so sorry for your loss of a great man.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Well said and from the heart.

Posts: 5609 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences sir. Anytime to got to share a beer and cigar with him on Kelley’s is a memorable moment. Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 448 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
God bless your family.

Posts: 6003 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I think I felt a tear..Condolences to you and your family…

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful tribute. Sorry for your loss, but envy your experience.

A great man, another of the “Greatest Generation”. A full life, on his terms, at peace.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10911 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
What a fine, touching tribute to a man I wish I'd known. My condolences to your family.

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies, to you and your family. You were blessed to have had him.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8316 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
You have my condolences. I enjoyed reading about Bob's life. A Good Man.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post