SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    R.I.P. Robert J. Wick
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.I.P. Robert J. Wick Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
RIP. What a good man.

Posts: 4028 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences - sounds like a great family member

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss. Bob sounds like an awesome man.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Always saddens me when I hear of a member of the "GREATEST GENERATION" Pass away.
Not many left.
I'm very sorry for your loss.
I'm very sorry for the loss of there wisdom for all of us.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
He lived a good long life and did not suffer in the end. What more can someone ask for?

Thank you for everything Bob.

R.I.P. Bob. Give Lizzie a treat for me.

My condolences for you all that lost him. He sounds like someone to celebrate, so I shall raise a glass to Bob and all he has done in his 94 yrs. As spoken for and represented properly by P-220 Steve,
"To Bob"

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and your family on your loss.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Condolences

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Your OP is a wonderful tribute to your step-father, P220. I have no doubt that he’ll rest in peace.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, Steve! He was quite a guy to know and love!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you Steve. A good run. A good man. A good dad!

Posts: 11355 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing that. RIP Mr Wick

Posts: 342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a blessing that he was in your life.
Celebrate his life, and hopefully you will find peace with his passing.

Posts: 616 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
A life well-lived and obviously an exceptionally strong, positive impact on you and those around him.

May he indeed Rest In Peace and may you and yours be comforted with memories like those you’ve shared with us here.

Well said.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences.

He sounds like an amazing man who was a true father figure to you.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Steve, thanks for sharing stories of such a great man.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences. Sounds like a great guy who squeezed every moment out of life.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, thanks for sharing some of his life with us.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Prayers for peace for you and your family.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My condolences on his passing, and prayers for you and the family. He lived a good life and now is at peace.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Steve, you have my condolences.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post