SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Austin TX Bike Shop, Owned by Lance Armstrong, Cutting Ties With Local Police
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Austin TX Bike Shop, Owned by Lance Armstrong, Cutting Ties With Local Police Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Saw the article the other day. He can suck on his one testicle.

Posts: 436 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am sick of people giving in like this. Hopefully another bike shop jumps in and gets the business. They should have to pay for breaking the contract early.

I like how they say they know the police will still protect them. Yes they will, but it may take them just a little longer to get there. You know they don’t want you being mad if they break a traffic law on the way.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should have seen this coming, when Autin City Limits started featuring heavy metal bands instead of folks like Guy Clark.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T-Boy:
..well I would use their bathroom if I was desperate...

Hopefully you would aim very poorly.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
I am sick of people giving in like this.
I wouldn't call what they're doing 'giving in'. I think they're opportunists who are simply showing their true colors.

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Fuck that disgraced asshole.

I'm sure there are many non-profits that fix up bikes and teach kids how to ride or gives them the bikes.

Posts: 4011 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
I am sick of people giving in like this.
I wouldn't call what they're doing 'giving in'. I think they're opportunists who are simply showing their true colors.

Money supersedes morals, not hard for Lance Armstrong who has no morals.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This will surely help him rebuild his image with the public. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21117 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well we would have responded to the robbery at the bike shop but our bikes broke and we couldn't get them fixed!!!

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Armstrong is a truly odious piece of shit. Just a total waste of oxygen

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Armstrong has come out against MJ’s decision to abandon Austin PD.

bicycling mag

P229

Posts: 3834 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That asshole figured out which way the political winds are blowing. Why didn’t he speak up immediately?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21117 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
This ^^^^

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That's why you hire people - haven't you ever argued with the lady at the airline ticketing booth before?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Armstrong is such a polarizing person.

As a cyclist, there is no doubt in my mind that he was/is unbelieveably gifted and the best rider of the era.

HOWEVER, everything he did to cheat, lie and harm people makes me loathe him. He disgraced America and American riders.

But the most disappointing thing to me was the judge who said "Perjury must never be profitable" and since Armstrong committed perjury at almost every deposition and interview he should have been punished more. Yet Armstrong kept millions of dollars that were made from the Tour victories and sponsorships that were all based on the lies.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He can climb up his own ass. His shortage of standard equipment should make this much easier than for a whole, normal man.

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post