SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My post about events of 7/4

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My post about events of 7/4 Login/Join 
Picture of xaircav
posted
I wasn’t aware of that policy. I tried to edit my OP but the topic was closed. Mea Culpa.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

posted Hide Post
Sorry if I may have come across as rude towards you. The intention was to fill you in on the policy.

I too had posted on a similar topic years ago. That's when I found about the preference of the forum admin.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Report This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
No offensive taken.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I thought about posting this morning about the assassination of the Japanese guy with a homemade shotgun but thought it might violate the policy, so I didn't.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"the japanese guy"? Don't be an idiot.

And just stow the firearms commentary. Who gives a shit? This kind of thing is one of the reasons I usually prohibit discussion of such topics.

"Oh, just some 'japanese guy' got killed."

BUT THEY USED A SHOTGUN OH MY GOD!!!!!111

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post