SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    5.11 Rush series bags are on sale 60% off
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5.11 Rush series bags are on sale 60% off Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted
5.11 Rush series bags are on sale 60% off

Just a heads up for those that may need/want one. Solid colors only it seems but they are good quality and at those prices, well worth it.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Damn, that's awesome. I've had the Rush 72 for quite a few years now and have been using it as my carry-on when I fly. Been trying to downsize though and travel lighter. I fly sometimes 2-3 times a month. I couldn't pass up this sale. Just grabbed up a Rush24 pack. Thanks for posting that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep, they're good lower-mid-level quality tactical backpacks. Definitely not Vertx or Eberlestock level of quality, and a step down from old school Eagle, Spec Ops, or Tactical Tailor packs, but noticeably better than the Voodoo/SOG/Condor/etc. level cheap Chinese stuff.

I use a Rush 24 as my active shooter gear bag, to carry my plate carrier and chest rig. It has handled all that weight and bumping around with no issue.

I have a second Rush 24 that I use for my personal vehicle tool/gear bag.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up. Just ordered a Rush72.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rush12 is 39 bucks. Regularly 99.
I jumped!
Thanks!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I've had a Rush 72 for a couple years now. Grabbed a 24 and 2 12's in the same color. Awesome. THANKS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Just grabbed a 12, thanks!

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a pack on 12-21. Has not shown up. My kid ordered the same bag and got his a week later. Needless to say, they dont answer the phone. I read some other reports on the intergoogle about crappy customer service.
Did anyone actually get the stuff they ordered from the 50% off sale?

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I ordered a Rush12 in Black on Tues 12/22. I received an order delay notification on Sat 12/26, followed by a shipping notification on Sun 12/27, and it was delivered on Wed 1/6. It was shipped via UPS.

As far as I'm concerned, they communicated pretty well w/ updates (via email), and thankfully I haven't needed to get them on the phone. Did you create an account at the time of order or receive any email updates since 12/21?

Honestly I'm a little on the fence about the utility of the pack for my purposes as it's a little smaller than I expected. I 'might' be persuaded to part with it if you've got your heart set on a Rush12 in Black. Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Got mine. I actually got it much sooner than I was hoping because I was still out of town and my wife was in France. It sat in my public garage for 4 days. Thankfully it was still there when I finally did get home.

ETA: Mine was a 24

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I ordered a rush 24 and two rush 12's. The 24 came very quickly, no word on the 12's. Then last week I received an email that my 12's were cancelled as they over sold.

I still need to check and see that I received the refund. Kind of disappointed, but it was a clearance sale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I have noticed a few wrinkles with them.

I placed 3 orders, as Christmas presents. One was shipped and received, but they never told me. One they said was shipped, but only a shipping label was created, it didn't ship until two weeks later. The third was changed as the original was out of stock, then finally cancelled. I placed a new order, and am back to the "shipped", meaning a shipping label, maybe I will see it this week.

I did connect with a customer service person who is top notch in communicating and trying to fix the glitches.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone! I did not create an account when I ordered but they most definitely have my email.
You use it as part of the order tracking process, which reads "preparing to ship". My Credit Card has not been charged, either.
My guess is they sold out quickly and my order is cancelled.

Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
That sucks, but I would say not entirely unexpected between them doing a clearance, and it being at Christmas time. I ordered a 12 and did get it. Hopefully you can get somebody better on the phone and at least get credited.

Edit*** I see they didn’t charge you, so it still sucks, but at least you don’t have any headaches going forward. Looks like they put out a whole new line of the Rush bags though.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Thanks everyone! I did not create an account when I ordered but they most definitely have my email.
You use it as part of the order tracking process, which reads "preparing to ship". My Credit Card has not been charged, either.
My guess is they sold out quickly and my order is cancelled.

Curious. For 2 of my 3 orders, my credit card was charged twice, in the "pending" category, both times the pending amounts were $.02 different, even when the shipment was also "pending". Things on the credit card did get resolved correctly once the order was actually shipped.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

Curious. For 2 of my 3 orders, my credit card was charged twice, in the "pending" category, both times the pending amounts were $.02 different, even when the shipment was also "pending". Things on the credit card did get resolved correctly once the order was actually shipped.

Same happened to me. But as well it got straightened out on its own.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

Same happened to me. But as well it got straightened out on its own.

Has something to do with them "verifying" your credit card. They charge a few cents and if it goes through they credit it back. I just got notice that Optics Planet is wanting to do the same thing to me on an expensive scope I ordered.

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Rush 12 and Rush 24 pack back in December for the clearance sale and both orders were cancelled. Over sold, not enough inventory, here is a $50 coupon for your trouble.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^$50 off on one of the new Rush 2.0 Backpacks would seem to be a really good outcome... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
They just announced the 2.0 version of the Rush 12/24/72 packs. That's why they were clearancing out these older one.

https://www.511tactical.com/rush-packs.html

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post