SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    5.11 Rush series bags are on sale 60% off
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5.11 Rush series bags are on sale 60% off Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ok.... I decided to grit my teeth and call them again. Took 30 minutes of Muzak before I got through.
Pleasant Customer Service lady confirmed my order was cancelled but could not explain why I was not notified of the cancellation. I am now supposed to get an Emailed coupon for $50 for use on the website.
So... As good a resolution as possible.
Thanks to all who responded!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Sounds like a $49.99 Rush12 2.0 w/ the added velcro 'Concealed Carry' compartment is your future....Pick ANY color you want! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that fellas. Guess Sigforum broke them Wink Hopefully you guys can grab something else to your liking with those coupons.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Sorry about that fellas. Guess Sigforum broke them Wink Hopefully you guys can grab something else to your liking with those coupons.

My 2.0 should arrive tomorrow.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I used the two $50 off coupons to purchase a Rush 12 2.0 and a Rush 24 2.0... the bags are pretty nice!!

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I used the two $50 off coupons to purchase a Rush 12 2.0 and a Rush 24 2.0... the bags are pretty nice!!

The email did state one $50 per bag. If you were able to use two coupons, I may contact them to do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I just got off the phone with 5.11 and was told only one coupon could be used (I was sent two separate emails with the same code), but the customer service agent agreed that the emails were misleading and state she would pass a message up the chain and get back to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Maybe I wasn’t clear but I used one coupon to purchase one bag, and then used another coupon to purchase an additional bag. One coupon per bag... I had two coupons and used them to purchase two bags. I didn’t stack them and try to purchase one bag with two coupons ...

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
After initial disappointment & eventual cancellation on the first Big Deal Bag, they sent a $50 coupon on 'any other' stuff.

I dithered a bit & in a few days LOST my coupon #!!!

After moping around on the site a few more days & emailing CS, I finally discovered & extracted the coupon. ORDERED the 2.0 24L bag. It came a few days ago.

Exactly what I was looking for. No, wait. It was BETTER, in both design and actual fabrication, not to mention a hell of a decent price!

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post