SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    11 Massachusetts State Troopers fired for not taking vaccine, Gov. Baker (RINO) hope you’re proud!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

11 Massachusetts State Troopers fired for not taking vaccine, Gov. Baker (RINO) hope you’re proud! Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
The fired these troopers, nothing in Massachusetts surprises me any longer,

https://tbdailynews.com/mass-s...tting-covid-vaccine/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: spunk639,

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, not surprising. A few weeks ago Gov. Baker was in Park City, Utah having dinner at the restaurant that my wife works at. He was there with a Pfizer exec or representative talking deals. Like, you do this for me and I'll do this for you type of stuff. This was overheard by the servers like my wife serving his table.

I imagine forcing his state employees to get stuck was part of their discussions. Piece of shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
It’s pure evil. Those left are willing to do anything their political masters want. It’s a purge.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
There's actually a huge long running COVID thread and many other related ones.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum.../m/9320007564/p/1066

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Baker isn't running again so he couldn't give a shit. It's only going to get worse when Maura Healey takes over.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
There's actually a huge long running COVID thread and many other related ones.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum.../m/9320007564/p/1066

This isn’t about the COVID, it’s about the spineless RINO

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Firing someone for not taking the shot at a point where we still had not determined that vaccinated people can acquire and spread the virus would be bad enough, but given that is no longer open for debate, requiring anyone to take the shot now is utterly asinine and proves unequivocally this has nothing to do with health and everything to do with control.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
This isn’t about the COVID, it’s about the spineless RINO

There's a lot posted in the COVID thread about what the military is doing to those who don't want to be forced into accepting the injection. It's not about a virus; it's about compliance.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund.

You're is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I know spunk and suspect he knows this. Probably an auto-correct.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig M11:
Your is the second person possessive adjective...

Your rite.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Your is the second person possessive adjective...

Your rite.

Big Grin

Next we cover...

There
Their
They're

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund.

You're is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

Didn’t catch the autocorrect, thanks!

Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
At this point in my forum reading, I just assume an auto correct error and focus on the content the member is saying. This seems more constructive than allowing minor grammar or syntax errors to distract from the conversation.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
They are more than welcome to move to Florida.
Our governor announced a plan to give out of state law enforcement an incentive of around $5000.00 dollars I think to move and become law enforcement here in Florida.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the MA State Police walked off the job in support of their 11 fired comrades you would quickly see the Governors mandate quickly rescinded especially if the state police provide protection details for the governor. There's incredible strength in numbers but it appears people don't have the courage to use the power of numbers. Southwest pilots effectively leveraged the strength in numbers when 100's of pilots called out sick when corporate clowns threatened job loss if everyone didn't receive the vaccine. After Southwest canceled 100's of flights and lost millions of dollars they quickly kicked their mandate to the curb.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Cowardice is an epidemic in this country.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

along with its twin sisters, ignorance and indifference

Posts: 6394 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

along with its twin sisters, ignorance and indifference

Wouldn't that make them triplets?

Cool

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post