SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 305 306 307 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:
Mueller spokesman didn’t say the story wasn’t true, he said the story was “inaccurate”. That leaves wiggle room for the media spectacle to continue.

Media spectacle, well said. Nothing but manipulation of public opinion.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Buzzfeed at some point needs to defend itself against Defamation and Libel lawsuits.
First their involvement in the Pee Pee Dossier and now this latest fake news.

On the opposite side the public needs to know the truth.
We need to strengthen laws regarding “redactions”, freedom of information laws need to be focused on protecting the people from government overreach, not politicians from being held accountable.

The lies, crimes, and character defamation attacks from both the media and politicians needs to stop, if our nation is to survive.

President Trump, let’s start with shining the light of truth on the unredacted FISA applications.

This multi-year news cycle continuously highlighting the same crimes without investigation has gotten to be very tiring. You promised the unredacted FISA applications long ago, time to follow-up on your promise.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The Trump haters know there is a crime there somewhere, because they put it there.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...s-and-other-reforms/

Trump: I’m Proposing $5.7 Billion for Wall in Exchange for DACA, TPS Protections and Other Reforms

During a statement on Saturday, President Trump proposed funding for humanitarian assistance and drug detection technology, increases in Border Patrol agents and immigration judges, changes to the asylum application process for minors, promotion of family reunification, $5.7 billion in border wall funding, and protections for DACA recipients and TPS holders.

Trump said, “Our plan includes the following: $800 million in urgent humanitarian assistance, $805 million for drug detection technology to help secure our ports of entry, an additional 2,750 border agents and law enforcement professionals, 75 new immigration judge teams…a new system to allow Central American minors to apply for asylum in their home countries and reform to promote family reunification for unaccompanied children, thousands of whom wind up on our border doorstep. To physically secure our border, the plan includes $5.7 billion for a strategic deployment of physical barriers, or a wall. This is not a 2,000-mile concrete structure from sea to sea. These are steel barriers in high priority locations.”

He added that the plan includes “3 years of legislative relief” for DACA recipients, which will “give them access to work permits, Social Security numbers, and protection from deportation,” and 3 years of TPS extension.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
He is going to use the state of emergency declaration as a last resort. Right now, the ball is in the democrat’s court.

If they follow their stupid course, they will say no to everything and Trump can, with clear conscience declare.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, Nancy needs to be careful and not reject today's proposal. Trump made a pretty liberal proposal to get the government funded. If Nancy refuses to play ball, President Trump can always say he tried to work with Congress and she blocked progress.

I wonder how many moderate Dems will want to move forward with Trump's proposal.....

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
As much as I hate it, dreamers are not going anywhere, so may as well try to get something out of them. And as has been said, President Trump just painted the GDC's into a corner.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mueller spokesman didn’t say the story wasn’t true, he said the story was “inaccurate”. That leaves wiggle room for the media spectacle to continue.

Not for those who have an IQ above room temperature.

The claim was Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress. Here are the options assuming that statement is inaccurate: Trump instructed Cohen to testify to Congress, but not lie. Trump instructed Cohen to lie, but not to Congress. Cohen lied to Congress, but was not instructed by Trump.

Their admission that the story is inaccurate is also an admission that Trump didn't commit any crime as far as this situation is concerned.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15694 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
My question is, if Cohen has the "Smoking gun", why is he headed to prison? Wouldn't he leverage the evidence he supposedly has in his favor?

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
yes. unusual for Mueller

Well, there is a new sheriff in town now, isn't there...and his name is William Barr.

Barr will be Wray’s boss too. I hope Barr lights a fire under Wray. The FBI, under Comey, tried to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election – felonious behavior. I’d hoped that Wray would ferret out the deep state FBI players that were complicit in that operation, but nothing so far. In fact, I can’t think of a single thing that Wray has done since he was confirmed.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

I know it's late but I love the whole casual depiction.

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post