SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First grandchild born
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First grandchild born Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
My eldest son and his wife just had their first baby. He is the first grandchild on both sides.

Campbell is his name. 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and 20 inches. All are doing well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53238 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Congrats, grandpa!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17597 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your eldest son!

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Hoo, boy!

My parents often claimed their grandkids were so much fun, they wished they had had them first.

I hope you feel the same!

Congrats!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Congrats, jhe888!

I hope the kid inherited your wit, brainpower, and common sense! And I hope he puts them to good use!

Congrats again, and best wishes!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Congrats. That is awesome.

SS, I hope the young'in ends up the brains and wit of his wife. Just say'in. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19709 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
He is a big, healthy, good looking grandson.

Congratulations!

Posts: 3260 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you on the birth of your first Grandchild. May he be healthy and happy. Thank you for sharing the good news with us.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

We just had our fourth grandson.

Being a Grandpa is a blast. Razz

Posts: 6568 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
He's a fine looking chap - congrats!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
congrats grandpa Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Congrats friend!

Posts: 13063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, John!

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jhe.

You now get all the benifits of a child and are able to give them back when they are at their "finest."

Here's to hoping for a fun and healthy grandchild for you guys!!!

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Congrats Grandpa!

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Congratulations to all.

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Congrats jhe888! Man, I'm looking forward to having a grand kid or two. I was so obsessed about being a good father - but with grand kids, you can just spoil 'em all you want!

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, this is a good time to fund a 529 for him.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1100 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post