SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ACLU calls for menstrual equality in mens rooms
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACLU calls for menstrual equality in mens rooms Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
"Never flush a tampoon".
Frank Zappa.
Keep a couple in your backpack. They are good for starting campfires.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16373 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
They are good for starting campfires.

Or plugging bullet wounds.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oldrider:
I'm ok with that. Really. Just as soon as the entire ACLU gives a demonstration of how to "apply" them.

Would "install" be a better term to use?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
American Communist Lunatic University

Posts: 13049 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to my wife and daughter, nobody uses tampons anymore. LOL

Posts: 2532 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If a guy ever tells me he needs a tampon, I'll tell him to go buy some ice cream and curl up on the couch in a fetal position until he feels better. Period.

Posts: 289 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
The only sane response to the “I don’t know what the kids gender I am crowd” is to go back to normal.

Since that isn’t going to happen, just do away with genders in bathrooms. Put the little trash can in all of them. Put urinals in all of them. It is no longer a his or a hers, it is just a bathroom. Use what you need and drive on.

You want equality?
Rip down all the bathrooms and put up outhouses.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44441 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
You want equality?

Nah. Me, I want sanity, but that ain’ gonna happen.
quote:

Rip down all the bathrooms and put up outhouses.

Well, that would get the point across... Big Grin

Posts: 7054 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Why is this even an issue for .gov to be involved in? I'm a 100% genuine biological female with all the factory original equipment. I've never needed .gov's help in this area. I'm perfectly capable of planning ahead and meeting my own needs. This is an area where all of us biological gals, even the ones pretending to be men, should be left to suffer the consequences of poor planning.

Posts: 2691 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Just remember, never, ever press the ATR button!

Posts: 24203 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ACLU should be declared a terrorist organization.

Posts: 233 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Men who get pregnant and give birth are men,"

No shit? But someone show me a man/male that actually got pregnant!

Some dipshit female claiming to be male, IS NOT A MALE. I do not care what she believes about her gender.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
Why is this even an issue for .gov to be involved in? ...... This is an area where all of us biological gals, even the ones pretending to be men, should be left to suffer the consequences of poor planning.

Maybe the gov is involved as a matter of public safety and public restrooms are taxpayer funded??? If there were no public restrooms what would be the alternative? Sorry, I'm not going to let strangers in my home to drop a deuce or let them pee on my tree..... bad for the bark.

Just curious, ...... do you think this public convenience is too much and everyone should start carrying toilet paper, soap, water and seat gaskets just in case they have to use the restroom when not at home? Is the consequence of poor planning applicable to everyone or just people viewed as not "normal"?

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kraquin:
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
Why is this even an issue for .gov to be involved in? ...... This is an area where all of us biological gals, even the ones pretending to be men, should be left to suffer the consequences of poor planning.

Maybe the gov is involved as a matter of public safety and public restrooms are taxpayer funded??? If there were no public restrooms what would be the alternative? Sorry, I'm not going to let strangers in my home to drop a deuce or let them pee on my tree..... bad for the bark.

Just curious, ...... do you think this public convenience is too much and everyone should start carrying toilet paper, soap, water and seat gaskets just in case they have to use the restroom when not at home?

I have no idea why you think I want to banish public restrooms, much less pee on your trees. Wink

I was specifically referring to the topic of the thread, "menstrual equality," and to the idea that it should be a requirement to supply tampons/pads in any restrooms. A woman getting caught out in public without the means to deal with her period may wind up embarrassed, but that's not really a public safety issue. So, yes, I think women should carry their own feminine supplies. It's a foreseeable problem that women are perfectly capable of planning for. The availability of public restrooms and TP is different. People gotta go and you've understandably said "no" to letting the general public wee on your property. Big Grin

Posts: 2691 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
What 'caliber' are these and if I put a little Hoppes on it, are the strings long enough to pull through a pistol barrel?

Depends.....(lol). Some are .410 dry, but get 'em wet and you can swab a Howitzer.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29903 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe the gov is involved as a matter of public safety and public restrooms are taxpayer funded???

The vast majority of public restrooms are on private property and mandated by law. Take McDonalds for example. Those are "public restrooms".

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15845 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Why is this an issue? If the government wants a urinal in my bathroom, they can pay for it, or give me a tax credit.

As for letting others I don't know use my indoor facility, I'm kind of selective. We have a big fireworks display every Labor Day. Thousands of drunks wandering around. And of course the females with weak or tiny bladders want a place to go. I look at them and decide. I'm selective to say the least. But most years we get knocks at the door. I don't like strangers to say the least.

I'm armed. If they pass my rigorous inspection, taking about 5 seconds, I let them in and go on high alert. They're watched, as if they're going to steal something or cause a problem. So is the front door. The more polite ones even thank us/me for the hospitality. I don't run a public restroom, and its only out of the goodness of my heart (wife doesn't think there is any of that) that I let them in. My bathroom does have toilet paper. No menstrual supplies as that would make them useless to me. When they leave, I take my hand off my carry gun, but I worry for the next half hour.

Guys and ugly women aren't welcomed. I'll give them a few napkins and send them to the neighbors back yard. No one lives there.

Unhappy ammo seeker

posted Hide Post
Let us never forget the first three letters of MENstral...

Posts: 1323 | Location: Gainesville, VA | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
We're never going to go back to being normal again, are we? I know, "normal" is relative, but this crap is really getting weird.

Read up about Magnus Hirschfeld in the Weimar Republic. The German people managed to kick out the communists and transsexual enablers for a while.

Posts: 10040 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
"Symbolic of their struggle against reality."

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1916 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post