SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Transgender MMA artist accepts former UFC fighter's challenge to fight
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transgender MMA artist accepts former UFC fighter's challenge to fight Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
This is one of the only fights I would pay money to see. This smack-talking freak needs a lesson.

When and where? Anybody know?

My guess is that Vagintina is rendered unconscious PDQ.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports...-going-to-f-k-you-up

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, I will pay to see this! I can’t find that vangintina has done any actual MMA fights. It has only won wrestling matches against girls while taking testosterone.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
IF (sic) this fight happens, unless Jake decides to prolong the fight to torment and mess up missy, this fight will be over quickly.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You know, men have been discouraged from showing women what kind of brutality we're really capable of for so long they can't fathom it. That's a good thing until one of them demands to see it. Then it comes as a total shocker. Even so, most men would not use their full violence on a woman. Just enough to get the message across.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I would absolutely pay to see this "fight"!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I think she's trying to hurt Jake's feelings with her dissing tweet and selfie, it cannot pass for intimidation. Typical chick move.

She doesn't understand bone density to the face. She'd be better off throwing herself into traffic. At least it's random.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6968 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Right before he beats the crap out of her, Jake should announce that he identifies as a female, so after he pounds her the left can't go crying that it was an unfair fight, etc.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, I'm confused, but maybe not as much as the trans person. Is this a female-turned-man now fighting men? That seems less offensive and infinitely more stupid than the other way around. But if it wants to get its ass kicked, who am I to object?

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I don't like Jake Shields but his grappling is top notch. He was able to take GSP to a decision, and GSP has arguably some of the best MMA wrestling ever. Doesn't bode well for the pronoun.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9691 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I think he should show the obvious huge advantage a man has over a woman physically and embarrassingly manhandle her (pun absolutely intended) like Moe abusing one of the other two Stooges. It’d be a great opportunity to highlight this gender bending madness and the mental illness of people thinking they can be something they biologically are not.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
OK, I'm confused...
Apparently so, because the answer to your question is right at the top of the linked article.

posted Hide Post
Topical publicity stunt for attention and $$. IDGAF

Posts: 112 | Location: Deep south | Registered: August 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tjcj:
You're the president of an exclusive club- Members: you.

Money or no money, stunt or no stunt, there's something to be gained here. If you can't see it, well, you can't see it.

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I do believe MOST of the population understands what's gonna happen and welcomes the display of common sense we've all been verbally expressing.

I do imagine some news outlets and platforms will make her a hero by saying she "stood up" or some silly shit like that.

"Record-breaking" or something dumb will be the headline rather than, "dumbass fucked around and found out".

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I am hoping for a 7 seconds or less knockout but since the guy here is primarily a grappler and she/he/it is a "wrestler", it might take a minute or two.

The big question, does the guy knock she/he/it or makes she/he/it submit? That is what I will be tuning in to see.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
You're the president of an exclusive club- Members: you.

Money or no money, stunt or no stunt, there's something to be gained here. If you can't see it, well, you can't see it.

I get it but after decades of over hype, sensationalism, stunt promotions and drama to make a buck, I do not equate this stunt's legitimacy with say, Riley Gaines battle.
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. Smile

Posts: 112 | Location: Deep south | Registered: August 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Stunt? Maybe.

Political statement? Definitely.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
I get it but after decades of over hype, sensationalism, stunt promotions and drama to make a buck...
Clearly, you do not get it. I've already told you that the money is of no consequence. nor any promotion or hype or anything but this smack-talking freak getting knocked right the fuck out in front of God and everybody.

You are missing the point entirely. I'll say it again: there is something to be gained here.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
I get it but after decades of over hype, sensationalism, stunt promotions and drama to make a buck...
Clearly, you do not get it. I've already told you that the money is of no consequence. nor any promotion or hype or anything but this smack-talking freak getting knocked right the fuck out in front of God and everybody.

You are missing the point entirely. I'll say it again: there is something to be gained here.
You are missing my point entirely, I do not equate this freakshow with the ongoing battle to keep men's and women's sports legitimate. It's a one off carnival sideshow. My club's viewpoint. Done here.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are missing my point entirely, I do not equate this freakshow with the ongoing battle to keep men's and women's sports legitimate.
Neither do I.

You still don't get it.