SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Transgender MMA artist accepts former UFC fighter's challenge to fight
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transgender MMA artist accepts former UFC fighter's challenge to fight Login/Join 
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Time for a whoopin'.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1532 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andy was so far ahead of his time...

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the pronoun awakens to:

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8347 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
So this Jake Shields is a professional wrestler and MMA fighter, has been for years, in high school, college, and the pros, has won different professional championship bouts against professional men.

And this tranny, she has only fought in high school, no college record, no pro fights, all of her fights were against high school girls. And she is talking foolish shit, publicly calling out this Shields guy.

These tranny freaks are truly deluded, mentally ill people. All of them. But this one is special- she doesn't see the 100% guaranteed ass kicking she will receive.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Jake Shields is a tremendous a-hole. They being said he would completely mop the floor with this transgender fighter.

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3613 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
An offbeat example of men vs. women in the ring: this guy is a radio disc jockey, a short, skinny guy, women made fun of him on the radio for his physique. He decided to do this radio promo, giving away concert tickets to any woman that would meet him in the ring, and he is not a boxer.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to watch this fight! Also, Mr. Shields, if you see this, please defeat this whatever by only kicking it in the buttocks. Just dodge whatever and kick it in the buttocks. Make it tap from not being able to withstand kicks to the backside.

** My Underdeveloped Collection **
Sig Sauer P229 .40 Black with Aluminum Grips
Sig Sauer P250 9mm Black
Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm
Springfield XD .40 Subcompact Black
Springfield XD .45 Tactical Bi-Tone

Posts: 645 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I would be down for a sigforum watch party of this fight. It would be short lived but quite enjoyable.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still want to see the all T.G. leagues formed.

Basketball, wrestling, whatever,

Let all trans people compete against each other.

This sh*t got old at the end of week one.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I still want to see the all T.G. leagues formed.

Basketball, wrestling, whatever,

Let all trans people compete against each other.

This sh*t got old at the end of week one.

BudLight could be the major sponsor!

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post