SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Party at TGS South!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Party at TGS South! Login/Join 
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted
For those of you in the north Florida area, please stop by. It should be a great time! Prices are only good on those two days at the St. Augustine store only.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Top Gun Supply,

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
That's awesome to see Tom!
Wishes for continued success for years to come!

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing TGS the best on their new location; I don't know if I could have afforded it if they had opened in Orlando.

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
I'll admit to being a little jealous of the people in that area. Sounds like a good time with some good deals.

Best of luck TGS.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hey, Tom, I was just thinking about you guys today.

Congratulations!

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your new store.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
NICE! Congrats and good luck, TGS. Smile

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Excellent - congratulations!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Mayhaps a short road trip is in order?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Here's wishing you great success with your store in St. Augustine.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your new store!

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I'm no where near a store location, but I always look to you first online. Congrats, and thanks for the always stellar service.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I have to make a trip the St. Aug anyway, and our office there is only a mile or so away...
Cool

Maybe I can convince V-tail, Rotndad, T, and ArtyS to come up and we can crash the party!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Hey what'd about me huh lol

Dang munkees got no social graces Razz

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Hey what'd about me huh lol

Dang munkees got no social graces Razz

Could maybe pick you up on the way?

How far off I-10 are you?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
About 100 miles lol

I'll see youse guys there probably ride the bike up

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
How long before you open your Albuquerque location??

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Damn, that's my weekend on shift or else I'd stop by.
I've been meaning to make the jump into the P320 world.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3840 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post