SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Flag Day Karma *synthplayer is the new winner*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flag Day Karma *synthplayer is the new winner* Login/Join 
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Very kind!

A flag like this would be outstanding.

Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 1512 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In and I salute you and the flag.

Posts: 785 | Location: Eastern Ma. | Registered: November 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a veteran made flag. Thank you for this karma.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
Please add me ,, I've got the flag pole lite up at night.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4590 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thank you.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sj4550:
I would be in for a chance

Thanks for the generous Karma

As a side note, do you have a name or company of Veteran made flags? here or in email profile would be great

I bought a few flags last year. Pioneer, Annin, and USVETMART.com. All three were well made, I thought the USVETMART flag was a bit better? Unfortunately they don't produce a spec flag, so this will be 3x5. That's where the flag will come from.

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in your awesome karma please! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please.

Posts: 6712 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Bump. Karmanator chooses Wednesday! Smile

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot. Thanks so much for the opportunity.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thank you.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1223 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 1715 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I would like a shot at this please. Thanks for the chance!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2238 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks. USA...USA...USA

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Chance for the Karmanator!

ryan81986 is the winner, alas no email in profile.

Ryahn, my email is in my profile.

The winner is: ryan81986
The winner's id number is: 963109888

Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Last call for Ryan81986. Please get to me before midnight PST. Email in profile.

If no response I'll pick another winner tomorrow.

I doubt delivery will occur before the 14th however.

Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
synthplayer is the new winner via The Karmanator. Email inbound.

The winner is: synthplayer
The winner's id number is: 346103549