SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Flag Day Karma *synthplayer is the new winner*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flag Day Karma *synthplayer is the new winner* Login/Join 
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted
In honor of our colors, up for karma is a Veteran made US flag.

The Karmanator will pick a winner and the flag will be delivered by Flag Day, June 14.

To play you must have a minimum of 100 posts. Smile

ryan81986 is the winnuh! Email in my profile.

synthplayer is the new winner. Email inbound.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Expat,

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you for your generous offer.

Posts: 10806 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
I'm in on this! Excellent karma.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1214 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks!

Posts: 6400 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
yay flag!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1565 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have already won a generous flag karma from rotndad so please don't include me, but thank you for doing this.

Posts: 1172 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Please add me and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
25" pole needs new dressing!
Thanks,

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8676 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I need a new flag. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Perfect timing for me. My current 3 x 5 flag is looking a little faded and I've thought about replacing it soon. I'll give it to a scout troop to properly dispose of it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
My wife & I were just talking about this yesterday, that we need to get a flag for our new house.
Please include us!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15982 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'm in thanks

Posts: 11983 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome, Please include me to this great karma.

Posts: 1581 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The V-Tail house could definitely use a new flag, which we would be proud to fly. Please enter us. Thank you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
I would be in for a chance

Thanks for the generous Karma

As a side note, do you have a name or company of Veteran made flags? here or in email profile would be great

Posts: 381 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Nice! I'd like a shot

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
I would proudly display it. Count me in.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Great Karma!! Don't include me as I'm set with flags.

Posts: 4445 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well played sir! Please count me in.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1130 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Count me in please

Posts: 24242 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post