SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Colorado Democrat Governor decides it's time to learn how to shoot...in an election year
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Democrat Governor decides it's time to learn how to shoot...in an election year Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
pandering ass.

Surprised that club accepted the event...is this an elitist club full of Fudd's?

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad, that was a nice venue, it will be different now that the dims will be shooting there.1rvq73.gif

Rich -
P226R 9MM
P239 .40 / .357
S&W 340 PD
S&W 1911DK
SA Saint Edge Ar
Buckmark Camper

Posts: 62 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: March 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
pandering ass.

Surprised that club accepted the event...is this an elitist club full of Fudd's?

The State of Colorado purchased the club and is turning it into a state park. That doesn't mean that Polis isn't still a pandering ass though.

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
quote:
Govnna Pole smoker

I'm no fan of the man politically, but this is a childish and unsophisticated remark.

That's what everyone I know calls him. Pole Smoker or Poncious Pollis.

Going along with everyone isn't much of an argument.

Posts: 7526 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Besides the lefties becoming pro gun, seems we’re have ‘free’ gas cards offered from State & local Government.

Uncle sugar wants to ‘appear’ to help, at least until Nov.

Posts: 6163 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
quote:
Govnna Pole smoker

I'm no fan of the man politically, but this is a childish and unsophisticated remark.

That's what everyone I know calls him. Pole Smoker or Poncious Pollis.

Going along with everyone isn't much of an argument.

Neither is being a stick ion the mud. Go virtue signal somewhere else.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Of course. Remember this SOB?

Were I his RO at that photo op, I would have let him know, not only does one need to be aware of the direction the muzzle is pointed at all times but, he also needs to keep a sharp eye on the round as he fires, by looking for it down that little dark hole. POS.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post