SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Photo hosting site?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photo hosting site? Login/Join 
posted
I'm really not good at anything connected with a computer and that includes sending or posting photos.

But I got an Amazon offer (I know many don't like them, but overall, they've been okay with us for what we buy) which requires using them to host my photos and, if I do, they'll give me a $10 buck gift (card, I think). No charge for the service.

I left the offer in my junk mail, but my wife kinda likes the idea. And this is the last day to "take advantage" of the ten dollar offer.

It's not about the ten dollars. really, I swear, but if I want a place to put my photos so I can post them, from time to time on the net, this seems like a place that's fairly simple.

Other than they are Amazon, does anyone know of a reason not to do this?

Thanks,

Bob

Posts: 1576 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I like and use, https://imgur.com they are good and easy to edit and post from.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I left photobucket, and I've been on imgur for the last few years. No problems.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1178 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uhhhh, did I mention I was bad at computer stuff?

Step 2 was turn on something or other and nothing by that name was in my settings or photos, so we scrapped this.

Thanks, maybe we'll try imgur.....later.

Bob

Posts: 1576 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
postimage.org

Q

Posts: 26440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post