SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    George Zimmerman (yes, him again) suing Lizzy Warren and Mayor Pete.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

George Zimmerman (yes, him again) suing Lizzy Warren and Mayor Pete. Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I don’t care either way. Zman is simply a train wreck..
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Some guys were born to lose. This guy Should lose well, once..

You'd have been happier if Trayvon had fatally bashed his brains out on the concrete, and Zimmerman was only another statistic.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Zimm is a punk, but I'd like to see him win this law suit.

quote:
originally posted by CQB60:
Some guys were born to lose. This guy Should lose well, once..

quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
I don't think there were any good guys on either side of that fight. Two hotheads collided and tragedy was the inevitable outcome. Zimmerman is a jerk and a fool, but Martin wasn't long for this world anyway.

I'm afraid you guys have been duped by the media. With an open mind, one can see it all from Zimmerman's perspective, and realize he's been ultimately victimized by the media.

Your minds are probably already made up. But, if you want a fresh, honest perspective, you owe it to yourself to read the article written by Massad Ayoob: link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Synthplayer
Thank you..

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

Your minds are probably already made up. But, if you want a fresh, honest perspective, you owe it to yourself to read the article written by Massad Ayoob: link

Excellent article, it is unfortunate the way everyone on both sides have piled on Zimmerman since the event.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Indeed

Enemy of my enemy sort of thing...

quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Zimmerman is a tool, but I hope he ends up getting paid.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post