SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    George Zimmerman (yes, him again) suing Lizzy Warren and Mayor Pete.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

George Zimmerman (yes, him again) suing Lizzy Warren and Mayor Pete. Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
This fool can't resist getting his name in the news.

$265 million lawsuit Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I don't like the way he does things, however he is being abused by Fauxcahantas and Buttplug to continue beating the White Supremacy and Black Lives Matter movements.

Hope he wins, not that these suckers would ever pay

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
From a quick reading, it is not clear to me whether Liz or Pete actually mentioned Zimmerman by name. If they did, he has a case - maybe not winnable, but it should put somebody on notice.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Fool?
He's out there giving The fake Indian and Buttplug the what for. I aint calling him any names.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
George has spent the last 7 years getting his name in the news for doing stupid stuff. How can he win when he has defamed himself time and again?

Look, I hope he wins biggly but I put the bet on this will never see a court.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised he's actually still on this side of the dirt.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
From a quick reading, it is not clear to me whether Liz or Pete actually mentioned Zimmerman by name. If they did, he has a case - maybe not winnable, but it should put somebody on notice.

I’m gong to go with continuing to be in the public domain so he’s fair game - I don’t think he has a case.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
It’s free speech.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Zimm is a punk, but I'd like to see him win this law suit.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm not seeing much probability of a win for Zimmerman on this one. And Buttgig's comment about Trayvon "still being here for his 25th birthday" ignores the 'fact' this kid was bad news and would have likely been jailed or killed by now anyway.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Well at least it's for a good cause, if it causes those Dems grief then I am all for it. Smile

GZ may have made some bonehead moves that got him some criticism but Trayvon was a thug.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Some guys were born to lose. This guy Should lose well, once..

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

You'd have been happier if Trayvon had fatally bashed his brains out on the concrete, and Zimmerman was only another statistic.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

Trayvon lost, well... once. Zimmerman is still here, love him or hate him.

Posts: 17134 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many lawyers you think lined up for him to sign-on with them to bring this case? I have a hard time believe that Clumsy George had the gumption and intellect to figure he might have a case.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Zimmerman is a tool, but I hope he ends up getting paid.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
George has spent the last 7 years getting his name in the news for doing stupid stuff. How can he win when he has defamed himself time and again?

Look, I hope he wins biggly but I put the bet on this will never see a court.

Can you give some examples of what stupid things he has done ? " He defamed and himself time and time again" ? How ? He got a warning for speeding in Texas, and a ex girlfriend called the police on him and they found nothing. What did I miss?

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott in NCal:

What did I miss?

Suing Martins family sealed the deal on Zimmerman being an inherent douche bag.

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Me too.

quote:
Originally posted by Kraquin:

I don't think there were any good guys on either side of that fight. Two hotheads collided and tragedy was the inevitable outcome. Zimmerman is a jerk and a fool, but Martin wasn't long for this world anyway.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Me too.

quote:
Originally posted by Kraquin:

I don't think there were any good guys on either side of that fight. Two hotheads collided and tragedy was the inevitable outcome. Zimmerman is a jerk and a fool, but Martin wasn't long for this world anyway.

I agree,

compounded by a media that blew it way out of proportion, and a president stepping in with comments that were out of line

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post