SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trijicon Customer Service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon Customer Service Login/Join 
Picture of doublecorona
posted
Full disclosure: I am a big fan of Trijicon. I have 1 MRO, 1 MRO Patrol, 1 Credo 1x8, 2 RMR and their night sights on my pistols. And being in Michigan helps.

One of the cap springs broke on my MRO Patrol. I called the CS number and less than 30 seconds , I was talking to real person in English. I told her what happened and she asked for my name , address and phone number. She told me I will have a replacement by the end of the week. I did not have to provide a receipt, serial number or any proof of ownership.

I cannot have asked for better service.

Another reason they have my business.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1050 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is great to hear and unusual these days, especially the person in English.

I am amazed how much "support" is subcontracted out to overseas.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Had a similar experience a few years ago with a 3x9 that lost it's parallax.
Called them up and they fixed it N/C ~ I don't remember if I was the original owner or not ~ it did not matter.
Since sold it but I remember them well ~ fondly. Cool

Posts: 22927 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Send in the slide to your pistol with dead night sights and they will replace the ampules only at a great saving over full sight replacement.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1088 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that things have changed since I had to use their customer service. They took care of me but it was an epic pain in the ass to get ahold of somebody to help me and take my payment.
I’m not mad at them though

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I've sent them three or four sets of dead sights to relamp. One time they them back and said they weren't Trijcons. Ooops. Last time I'm sure they sent me someone else's sight, as it slid in and out of the dovetail with no friction. But there are no serial numbers to prove that. I called and they just mailed me a brand new one, no charge. I'm very happy with them.

Posts: 3543 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent them two slides for sight installation. They charged for the shipping back, the installation, and more than retail for the sights. They weren't quick.

It's all relative.

I do like their products.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Needed some screws for 870 Ghost ring sights.
Trijicon sent them to me for free. God bless them!

Posts: 2166 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Had an issue with an ACOG. Sent in got replaced no muss no fuss

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post