SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Move over Crocs, men’s heels are the new thing
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Move over Crocs, men’s heels are the new thing Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
Jeeeezzusss
https://www.vogue.com/article/...-rise-shopping-guide

WTF is in the water supply?

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Fuck no. Men's heels come in three styles: Wingtip, Cowboy, and Logger.

The rest of you just get out. Now.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12785 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
While I do have the gams for a set of stilettos, these are the only heels I'll wear:

They still make me look pretty good, IMHO. My wife calls them my "fuck me pumps". Cool

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17287 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Ughhh huh HELL NO

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Just to be completely clear, those ain't men.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Will they come with an Elton John DVD?
Perhaps a copy of Saturday Night Fever?

Maybe they will reinvent bell bottoms...

Posts: 23510 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never gave up my pleated dress pants and never will.

Posts: 6626 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Jeeeezzusss
https://www.vogue.com/article/...-rise-shopping-guide
You don't know anyone who dresses like that. No one here knows anyone who dresses like that. They dress like that at pretentious fashion shows and Hollywood parties.

They're trying to convnce you that this is a fashion trend. It's not. It's just more of the same emasculating horse shit from a small group of people. It's propaganda, intended to normalize abnormal behavior. Just ignore it.

Posts: 107656 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Nope...just nope. Roll Eyes

This is the closest I've ever come to heels and only for inspections and other special events:

Posts: 33833 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:...

WTF is in the water supply?

I don't know, but I heard it turned the frogs gay.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43909 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
I never gave up my pleated dress pants and never will.

Hey now! Every time I see pleated pants, even khakis, I’m always reminded of a 30’s or 40’s gangsters movies. I love pleated slacks, (heavily starched) khakis.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
good. makes it easier to identify the enemy.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12736 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
I’d never wear something like that, but do they come in purple alligator? Just asking for a friend. Big Grin

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Just to be completely clear, those ain't men.

Correct. Thank you for saving me the trouble.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15252 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I wore "heels" back in... what...? the disco days?

Now the only "heels" I wear are on cowboy boots Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t think so, Tim.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
While I do have the gams for a set of stilettos, these are the only heels I'll wear:

They still make me look pretty good, IMHO. My wife calls them my "fuck me pumps". Cool

Exactly. They're Chippewa Loggers, but I wear them as motorcycle boots.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15252 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5647 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

Exactly. They're Chippewa Loggers, but I wear them as motorcycle boots.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa
(He cuts down trees...)
(He's a lumberjack
And he's ok
He sleeps all night and he works all day)

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15903 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post