SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New to me: Triscuit “minis”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to me: Triscuit “minis” Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
I’ve liked every Triscuit variety that I’ve tried, including these, which have “Original” flavor. Their main attraction for me is form factor – about the same size as Cheez-Its. But Smoked Gouda Triscuits remain my favorite, flavor-wise (they’re savoury).

The jury is still out: best flavor or best form factor? I suspect flavor will win – wish Smoked Gouda minis were offered.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I always found Triscuit to be just a bit too big, will have to find these Minis next time I'm in the store.
Wheat Thins are the perfect size, IMO.

And yes, the gouda Trisuit are quite good.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15323 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might be tasty. I'll try some-my doctor wants me to raise my sodium levels, this might be helpful. Also, I love Triscuits.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite snacks for the last 50 years is original Triscuits smeared with butter, salted and put under the broiler for a couple minutes.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Triscuit “minis” make good croutons – I just had some in split pea soup. Cheez-Its serve that purpose well too, but standard size Triscuits are too big.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I like Triscuits and Wheat Thins for putting slices of cheese and/or slices of summer sausage on them. Cheez-Its are down right addictive! I love them, but don’t get them often as I could eat a full box in one sitting.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post