SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2019 Honda Passport: souped up CRV?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 Honda Passport: souped up CRV? Login/Join 
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vanwall:
New Passport appears to be a shortened Pilot without the third row.

As for the additional model, SUV’s are what’s selling. Look at Ford’s model lineup, Escape, Edge, Explorer. I’m sure other MFG will do the same.

I would have probably considered the Passport when I bought my Pilot if it was available.

Nissan did the same thing when they redesigned the Pathfinder. Now they have the Rogue, Murano, Pathfinder. Small, Med, Large, just take your pick!

This is the direction of cars today. It's what's selling, and makers are diving in for all they can. The days of the K-car are gone, it's all about the xuv/suv now.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3355 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I understand the move. SUVs are just damn practical. My Highlander has more room than my old sedans it replaced and can tow a boat just as well as my Tacoma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21120 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post