SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Conor McGregor's pin-stripe suit
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conor McGregor's pin-stripe suit Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
I like it. Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I think Mayweather will destroy him.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Is that custom?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't that be fun to wear to an interview Big Grin

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:

I would fight mayweather for the amount McGregor will get for losing. I've also read some experts think McGregor has a chance. How great would that be... destroy "champ" on his 50th fight

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:

I would fight mayweather for the amount McGregor will get for losing. I've also read some experts think McGregor has a chance. How great would that be... destroy "champ" on his 50th fight
Potentially a $100 million just to fight him, that doesn't include what he gets if he wins.

Posts: 10195 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it is a competition and not too one sided. I thought Mayweather was more defender than destroyer.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I put my tin foil hat on and got the thought that The Mayweather might want a close match. He has an IRS lean he has asked for time to repay till he gets through this fight. His net is going to be significantly less than he wants it to be.

He might need a second fight.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Should say P A Y D A Y

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3796 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Nah, that's a given Big Grin

He's just calling attention to the name of the Scottish martial arts Wink

Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Shooooot, I'd take a knockout punch for $100 million. You can even break my jaw if you need to. Wink

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I read about Mayweather's tax bill and using the money from this fight to pay it. How in the world does he not have enough money to pay it now? He made over $200 million on his last fight.

Posts: 1531 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
I read about Mayweather's tax bill and using the money from this fight to pay it. How in the world does he not have enough money to pay it now? He made over $200 million on his last fight.

He's sold boxing champ Floyd Mayweather 39 cars … and counting

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:

I guess that'll do it.

Posts: 1531 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Obviously doesn't get the distinction between Gross Income and disposable income.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3796 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Yeah that's a pretty bad ass suit!

It'd take some stones to wear that.

Posts: 922 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

Ok, that's funny. I'm not a much of a Mike Meyer's fan, but that's very funny.

Well played sir, well played.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12943 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

Ok, that's funny. I'm not a much of a Mike Meyer's fan, but that's very funny.

Well played sir, well played.

Thank you, sir !

Me either, but I do so love Scotland Big Grin

Thanks again, will try to be here all week Wink

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I guess that'll do it.

He's since added a ~$5MM Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita and supposedly an Aston ONE-77.....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12708 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Ha! I didn't realize what his "pinstripes" said until I took a closer look at the picture. Might as well say "I'm a tool". I'm not a boxing fan and didn't give a shit about this match until now, now I find myself hoping Mayweather beats the holy hell out of him. Still won't watch it, though.

Posts: 7422 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post