SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Conor McGregor's pin-stripe suit
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conor McGregor's pin-stripe suit Login/Join 
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Being a fan of both sports for many years, I believe McGregor has what it takes to beat Mayweather. McGregor is a good striker and has the ability to take a pounding.

I do wonder if he will get frustrated by all the hugging Mayweather will undoubtedly do. Perhaps a takedown by "frustration"?

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
It's difficult to believe, but Mcgregor actually makes Mayweather look less douchey.

Yep, Mayweather has at least 7 assaults against 5 different women documented. He's a serial abuser of women. I don't know a lot about MacGregor, but hope he knocks the ever loving shiite out of the scumbag Mayweather.

Knowing Mayweather he will run and hug like he did with Manny Pacquiao. God Bless Smile

we didn't watch the same fight. Pac is the one that didn't throw enough punches in that fight.

anybody that thinks CM has a chance is silly. 49 boxers, everyone of them leaving with a loss. and a non-boxer can beat him? Insanity. Mayweather is a crappy human but he is an amazing boxer.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10593 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
we didn't watch the same fight. Pac is the one that didn;t throw enough punches in that fight.

Considering Pac is 93 years old, he didn't do too bad!! Razz Big Grin

All the running took place the last 10 years when Mayweather was dodging anyone who had a legit shot at him.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:

anybody that thinks CM has a chance is silly. 49 boxers, everyone of them leaving with a loss. and a non-boxer can beat him? Insanity. Mayweather is a crappy human but he is an amazing boxer.

I agree, I don't think Conor has the gas in the tank to go 12 rounds, he doesn't have the patience to win in a boxing match like Mayweather either.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post