SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Verizon Pitch Girl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Verizon Pitch Girl Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
The AT&T girl went to college here in San Diego.

5 minute video:
https://youtu.be/C5PpbKT92kM

My home isn’t far from the main UCSD campus. Lots of cute co-eds! Smile

When the ex and I bought the house [I’m still in Wink], the three areas she would not allow; SDSU, USD, and UCSD.

I’m in PQ and should have pressed harder for UCSD. Razz

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
It’s gotta be the heels on those Verizon stilettos she wears. I’m still trying to figure out the Toyota gal…

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
How about the Kilgore College Rangerettes?? That was about the only halftime show I enjoyed. Every year at the Cotton Bowl.

Now they've been around a long time. We moved to Longview in the late 1950s, and they were a "thing" even back then, parades and such.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10787 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The whole "Lily from AT&T" thing cracks me up

This girl had to know she was brought in as a cute, large-breasted curvy eye candy to sell phones and she's all offended now that people have pointed this out?

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

This girl had to know she was brought in as a cute, large-breasted curvy eye candy to sell phones and she's all offended now that people have pointed this out?

My understanding is that it goes well beyond that, including stalking, and messages from people describing normally unmentionable acts they would like to perform on her. You know, the sort of thing that might get a guy punched if done in person.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

My understanding is that it goes well beyond that, including stalking, and messages from people describing normally unmentionable acts they would like to perform on her. You know, the sort of thing that might get a guy punched if done in person.

I doubt it’s different for any attractive female in show business. If a woman is going to use her body to make money (yes, dressing with her chest hanging out is using her body to make money) then there are consequences. I’m not really sure why she is one of the few women surprised. They dress where there is very little left to the imagination and wonder why they get that response. Look at the world we live in, Epstein had an island where underage girls were sexually abused. There’s a child sex trafficking ring in the US. Men kidnap women and imprison them as sex slaves. This isn’t Mayberry, what does she expect. I’m not saying I agree with it, I’m saying you play with fire you’ll eventually get burned. This world is full of mentality ill people with bad intentions

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
If a woman is going to use her body to make money (yes, dressing with her chest hanging out is using her body to make money) then there are consequences. I’m not really sure why she is one of the few women surprised. They dress where there is very little left to the imagination and wonder why they get that response.

Are we talking about the same commercials? I don't see any of that with Lily in the AT&T commercials. In fact they seem to go out of their way to dress her conservatively.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Are we talking about the same commercials? I don't see any of that with Lily in the AT&T commercials. In fact they seem to go out of their way to dress here conservatively.

Indeed. She could hardly be dressed more conservatively, short of wearing a hijab.

These things are being perpetrated by creeps, pure and simple. Too bad somebody can't hunt them down and administer some lessons in civil behavior.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Are we talking about the same commercials? I don't see any of that with Lily in the AT&T commercials. In fact they seem to go out of their way to dress here conservatively.

Indeed. She could hardly be dressed more conservatively, short of wearing a hijab.

These things are being perpetrated by creeps, pure and simple. Too bad somebody can't hunt them down and administer some lessons in civil behavior.

Well, those collared shirts buttoned up to the top will do that to some people.

There is no excuse for it. Even if she appeared in those AT&T ads in a string bikini, that does not justify bad behavior. And I am not foolish enough to think it won't happen, but that it isn't surprising doesn't make it right. Describing it as "expected" is about halfway to excusing it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

This in spades. It certainly isn't what she wears that makes her attractive, it's her cute face and personality that makes her attractive. My wife loves her for crying out loud and I can guarantee she's not a lesbian.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Why does she walk like there's cork in her ass?

Funny. I noticed that in their first ads.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I haven’t seen the commercials, I looked up her name from this thread and there were plenty of pics. If I can find them I’m sure others can too, she’s famous, people search for her name. Do you really think guys sending her that stuff are only looking at conservative pics? Whatever she puts out on the web will be found.

There may be no excuse for the way people acted toward her, but there’s no excuse for murder yet people still do it. We need to realize that not everyone is nice, I think people should expect the dregs of society to come out. It’s not a new thing.

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Milana has lots of photos where things are on display but in the commercials its less so. I would say that any attractive actress has similar problems with pervy types going too far in trying to interact with them. And they should take their security seriously. Think Rebecca Schaeffer.
That said, the risk does go with the territory.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16098 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Since this morphed into a discussion about Milana, I'll chime in.

My take on her attraction skinny or with a few extra pounds is she looks wholesome.. girl next door with maybe a naughty side. Yeah, if I was younger I would be all over that.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
The Kate McKinnon Verizon ads just plain suck. Not funny; her voice and schtick are annoying. Further comments would be a COC violation.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Perhaps trying to replicate the success of the Amy Poehler Comcast/Xfinity TV adverts? Those are amusing in a low-key kind of a way.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
I’m still trying to figure out the Toyota gal…

The Toyota gal gets a big thumbs down from me too along with the Verizon stilleto chatterbox. Something about her grates on me although nowhere as much as that Progressive witch.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16224 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think I'm finely attuned to signs of sexuality. I've look at those AT&T ads and thought nothing other than "girl-next-door" vibes. Her breasts are even the opposite of being accentuated. While I can understand how a girl-next-door can be a good fantasy, I agree with the "creeps" characterization.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19669 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post