SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2018 Blue Angels Seattle
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 Blue Angels Seattle Login/Join 
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:

Nah, Jeff, not a worthless thread.

But for your amusement:

Right side up and inverted

Through the clouds

SO near, yet so close:

Which way now?:

Count the number of tails and divide by... :

More here, from the source:

Blue Angels Seattle

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Here’s one of a bunch I took with my iPhone X this spring in Pensacola.

pic uploader

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
No idea why they still do Seattle, other than Boeing is there (and they make the Hornet / SuperHornet / plus a bunch of other Navy stuff).

But places like San Fran puzzle me even more. The Leftist Liberal complain about the oppression and claimed they were being strafed once year.

What a bunch of lunatics.

I have seen the Blues so many times I can't even begin to count. It's fun knowing the guys in charge the last couple years, but after you live the life, it's just another airshow.

I have enjoyed the Blues here in Seattle since the 1960s. And yes, Seattle has a lot of idiot lefties. But consider that we also have Boeing, Fort Lewis, McChord Air Force base, Whidbey Naval air station, Bangor Trident base, etc. PLENTY of fans for the Angels around here, and there always will be.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Imagine how many complaints this would generate on the Left Coast...

Zero here in Pensacola. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post